BY AVÈNE

Formulated using a minimum number of ingredients selected for theirgentlenessM The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries For hypersensitive and irritable skin see more...

Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
This is the cream I use every day and every night before make up and even before sunscreen… I love the texture because it's creamy but easy to apply. I am on my third package because every time he and I have to buy a new one! It's not very cheap and I would love if we could be around $20-$30 instead $40 or so
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
This is affordable product with good ingredients in it! I love this brand, you can get it everywhere. I use it especially during the wintertime because it nourishes my skin and gives it all good things. skin looks smooth and moisturized after any Avene product.
Itsaso M.
Pamplona
Me compré esta crema sobre todo para usarla en invierno porque mi piel sufre mucho con el frío. La empecé a usar desde pequeña y la sigo usando porque funciona a la perfección y me deja la piel muy suave.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
La he usado realmente no es una crema para mi piel mixta me reseca... entiendo que puede funcionar en pieles grasas.