Avene Rich Compensating Cream uploaded by Jenny G.

BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: Rich in Avene thermal spring water , known for its soothing and santi-irritating properties, This cream provides relief to even the most sensitive skin. Formulated with plant-based whose structure is similar to that of intercellular cement, this cream is ideal to compensate for lipid dificiency and restore the skin s hydrolipidic film. Makeover, the skin is protected against external aggressions tnanks to the anti-free radical effect of pretocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor. The rich compensating cream, nourishes and moisturises* the skin which, day after day, recovers its comfort, suppleness and radiance. The smooth and rich texture nourishes and moisturizes skin.  Skin regains its radiance, suppleness and comfort day after day. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product.  I received  Avene Rich Compensating Cream through my Ipsy bag and was excited to try a new brand. Some moisturizers break out my skin especially when I first try them, but this one did not at all! The texture is perfect for me and it's not greasy. It says that it's for dry, sensitive skin but it works amazing on my oily-combination skin as well! Would highly recommend!
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a must have in my daily skincare routine! I have acne-prone, sensitive skin with active acne on my chin and jaw line. This cream absorbs well into my skin without leaving a sticky feeling. It's super gentle and does not break me out nor does it clog my pores. My skin looks more hydrated and feels softer and smoother to the touch within the first 3 nights. I have also been using this product to keep my skin moisturized post microneedling and it works wonders in preventing my skin from flaking. I'm now on my second jar and can't imagine without it!
#bloombadge #2017newdiscovery #contest #avene #skincare
Taniya P.
Oh this product is very moisturizing. I normally other serum before apply this on at night. It's too heavy as day moisturizer. That's why I took 1 star out since this product is too heavy once the weather start to be more humid.
Elizabeth B.
Nice rich cream that my face feeling moisturized. I have only used a sample but will strongly considering purchasing. Not greasy but a velvety cream that soaks into your skin. Good product and seemingly worth the cost
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
I love Avene's cleansing gel & I purchased this cream in hopes it would be as fabulous. it smells so refreshing and feels great going on my face, but leaves it feeling greasy and a bit smothered. My combination skin is the problem. If you have very dry skin, this could be perfect for you, but it's just too much for certain areas of my face. Call me disappointed...
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Super hydrating! This left my skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Very gentle and soothing on the skin with a gentle scent too!
Jessica M.
This product has changed my life. I suffer from a skin condition called Ichthyosis which makes my skin extremely dry and scaly 24/7 no matter what I do. I have been able to manage it in the past with other moisturizers but I would always have large flakes all over my face no matter how many times I applied my moisturizer during the day. This product has almost completely stopped all of the flaking and tightness that I experience on my face and I only have to use it at night. This cream has made my makeup application flawless and has taken an issue that I am very self-conscious about and made it SO much better. The jar seems small but it has lasted me 3 months which is impressive. The product has a light scent similar to all of the other Avene products and it does not irritate my sensitive and irritable skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who has basic dry skin that most of the population can experience and to those whose dry skin severely affects their day to day life. The cream is very thick and rich and feels heavenly after a long day!
Courtney K.
Calgary , AB
Soft moisturizer but thick consistency. Does not have much of a scent which is great. Currently using as a night moisturizer. Has helped my flaking and keeps my skin smooth. So far I like it!!