BY AVÈNE

Ultra-rich restorative moisturizing cream nourishes hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss while providing powerful anti-oxidant protection.

How To Use:

Apply in the morning and evening to the face and neck.

AM PM

AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, MINERAL OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, DECYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, BHT, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LAURETH-7, PEG-32, PEG-400, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER, XANTHAN GUM.

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product.  I received  Avène Rich Compensating Cream through my Ipsy bag and was excited to try a new brand. Some moisturizers break out my skin especially when I first try them, but this one did not at all! The texture is perfect for me and it's not greasy. It says that it's for dry, sensitive skin but it works amazing on my oily-combination skin as well! Would highly recommend!
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a must have in my daily skincare routine! I have acne-prone, sensitive skin with active acne on my chin and jaw line. This cream absorbs well into my skin without leaving a sticky feeling. It's super gentle and does not break me out nor does it clog my pores. My skin looks more hydrated and feels softer and smoother to the touch within the first 3 nights. I have also been using this product to keep my skin moisturized post microneedling and it works wonders in preventing my skin from flaking. I'm now on my second jar and can't imagine without it!
#bloombadge #2017newdiscovery #contest #avene #skincare
jena e.
I received a sample of Avene Rich Compensating Cream for dry sensitive skin in my ipsy bag. I have dry sensitive skin and this is a new favorite for me. It's very gentle, moisturizing, and didn't cause any breakouts or irritation. The formula is a light cream which soaks into the skin and doesn't leave it greasy or oily. I find this a good choice for the summer months when I need a light moisturizer. I believe it is also fragrance free which is a plus.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
I’ve heard that avène makes good products, so when I received this cream in my Ipsy box, I was excited. I’ve used it daily, in hope for smoother skin during this tough winter months, but I’ve noticed no changes. There is no scent, which I like and it doesn’t make my face feel oily, however it doesn’t do much of anything ?
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Oh this product is very moisturizing. I normally other serum before apply this on at night. It's too heavy as day moisturizer. That's why I took 1 star out since this product is too heavy once the weather start to be more humid.
Elizabeth B.
Nice rich cream that my face feeling moisturized. I have only used a sample but will strongly considering purchasing. Not greasy but a velvety cream that soaks into your skin. Good product and seemingly worth the cost
Vanessa M.
Having a quality moisturizer is important to me. The first time I tried this I was in complete aww. It was very very light, didn't smell like a perfume counter and my face was silky soft. Love love love
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
This product literally burned my face. I do have sensitive skin but it says its specially formulated for that. Will never ever apply to my face again and i will not recommend to anyone i would call a friend. BOO! First pic is from 4 hrs after application and second is about an hour or after i cleansed with only water and cotton pad.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
I love Avene's cleansing gel & I purchased this cream in hopes it would be as fabulous. it smells so refreshing and feels great going on my face, but leaves it feeling greasy and a bit smothered. My combination skin is the problem. If you have very dry skin, this could be perfect for you, but it's just too much for certain areas of my face. Call me disappointed...
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I received this threw ipsy as a sample size. I was hoping it would help my very dry skin esp on my forehead. It was decent. But nothing I would go out and by

Amazon