BY AVÈNE

A powerful targeted anti-aging cream Formulated with exclusive Retinaldehyde a non-irritating form of Retinoic acid Blended with patented Pre-Tocopheryl a photostable form of vitamin E Clinically proven to lessen the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Renders moisture & powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals Unveils a firmer sleeker brighter & younger looking complexion Fragrance-free hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic Product Line: Avene - Night Care Product Size: 30ml/1.01oz see more...

• Has anyone used this before? Does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I think it worked ok, but didn't do anything special for my mid-40 year old skin. I think it's priced way too high for a product that doesn't even really contain retinol. You'd be better off asking your physician for a prescription for good ol' Retin-A (the brand name for trentinoin) and using that to help diminish fine lines and reduce hyperpigmentation (dark spots on the skin). In my opinion, it's just a basic moisturizer and didn't live up to its claims. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe the reason why I didn't notice any improvement in the tone, texture or pigmentation in my skin is because I didn't use it very long - maybe 2 1/2 weeks. However, I've used many products from various skincare lines and it didn't take long to see results. Also, it's crazy expensive!
sarah c.
sarah c.
Bought this from my dermatologist and absolutely love it. my favorite product from this line is the extreme hydration (i think thats what its called) and the mist... OMG LOVE! i take them with my everywhere and love using the mist especially during the summer after a long day in the sun and heat
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Lakewood, OH
I just finished my dermatology rotation for PA school and we suggested this line for our patients and there is a reason we do! Most insurance companies don't cover retinols for older women so they are going to be expensive no matter what. All of the PAs/nurses/ and dermatologist in the practice used this product. Like everything else, it takes time and continued use to see a difference. I am only in my early 20s but it is never too early to get anti-aging on board for any sun damaged skin!
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this before? Does it work well?