Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream uploaded by hakima a.Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream uploaded by hakima a.Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream uploaded by Isabelle T.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin SPF 25 Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermal spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermocosmetic products to create for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.  A cosmetic vigilance committee. Three powerful ingredients work synergistically to help reduce the appearance of redness and blotchiness. ; Questions? 1-866-41-AVENE aveneusa.com see more...

• How is this ? I need some serious help with my red sensit...1 Answers
  • How good is the on dry skin. Does is smooth and hydrate ?2 Answers
  • I would love to hear from some people who have used this....2 Answers
Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream
  • "I discovered this moisturizer after reading rave reviews from beauty bloggers that share the same dry and sensitive skin woes as myself. I purchased this off Amazon, which I found to be the cheapest out of other retailers. I have a mild case of psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis, so I sometimes deal with a bit of redness and irritation. Whenever I feel a bit of irritation on my face, I know it's time to use this cream. So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's fragrance-free, moisturizing without being heavy on the skin, and the packaging is super hygienic! I typically use this cream at night and my face feels so soft the next morning. I'm hoping this will perform just as great in the winter months." in 8 reviews
lindsey s.
I purchased this product thinking it would help some of my redness from sensitivity and scarring. It is interestingly a light green colour, but not in the way a pigmented colour corrector is green. It soothes and hydrates and I did see a calming effect on the redness in my skin after consistently using this product. The SPF is also a great addition. It won't do much for texture but my skin feels so smooth after I apply this, spray on some Avène Thermal Spring Water, and rub it in again. The tube is small so I went through it quickly. But the redness-relief aspect did actually work.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
My skin is very sensitive and I used to have redness all over my face! I use this product as a day cream and apply it before I leave the apartment. It definitely got rid of my redness and did not make me break out (at least not yet).
It is pricey and I would like to start using something cheaper but I haven’t found
anything else that gets rid
of my redness yet.
Stephanie M.
I really really wanted to love this cream but I couldn't get passed the breakouts :/ I gave it a week and instead of clearing up, I kept on breaking out. I won't deny that I did see some redness improve, so hey it lives up to its title "redness relief" worth a shot I guess.
ana o.
I have VERY sensitive skin. Any type of product, cleanser or moisturizer I've used made the redness worse or did nothing to reduce it. I use this product twice a day. I use the mineral spray to rinse the cleanser and pat dry with a towel. I follow up with the Avene SPF 25 each morning. Before bed it's the same routine, only instead of the sunscreen I use the Diroséal Anti-Redness Skincare Lotion. I can also use the mineral spray when I feel my face begin to flush; If you have sensitive skin prone to reddness, you know what I'm talking about. I have seen first hand tremendous results. My face feels cooler, softer and less puffy as a result. If you're prone to facial redness and have sensitive skin, try this!!! It is worth every penny and after a few weeks you will notice redness reduction (at least I did). I have never found a skin care line to speak so highly of. I've tried everything out there and I mean everything!!!! I HIGHLY recommend this product and encourage you to try not only this cleanser, but combine it with the above combination I mentioned.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
I have roscea and this lotion helps a lottttttt! I had gotten prescribed to use this as part of my skincare routine and it help with the redness in my faces and gave me enough sun protection throughout the day. I would recommend anyone who has sensitive skin/roscea to use this product. The only thing I would suggest is to use an additional sun protection if you will be out in the sun for hours.
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
At first I wasn't really sure if I was going to like this cream. I wanted something for redness with spf and this is spf 25. The product comes out a light green color and when applied it gives you a white sheen. At first I didn't like this but with practice I have learned that you need to use only a little of this product and then the sheen isn't that "shiny". The more I use it, and I've been using it a year now, the more I like it. So if you need something for redness or sensitive skin with an spf of 25 you might want to try this
Shelby G.
This is such a good skin care product! It clears up my redness when I have it and soothes it as well. Much needed when my skin is irritated.
lina r.
hamam bouhdjar a ain temouchent
I need this product for my sensitive skin because it is not like other products it is moisturizing and anti-sun.I want to get it and try it and tell my friends about it please 😍😍
Florence J.
I suffer from oily and acne prone skin. I also have redness and this product greatly diminishes that problem. It hasn't given my sensitive skin any problems since I've been using it.
Dawn B.
I would love to hear from some people who have used this. I would like to know if it leaves a soothing feeling and if the red really goes away.
Janine R.
Brampton, ON
How good is the on dry skin. Does is smooth and hydrate ?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
How is this ? I need some serious help with my red sensitive face ! It flares up daily for a few house just radiating heat and red as an apple .. help ?!
Cristina M.