BY AVÈNE

Moisturizing self-tanner specifically adapted for sensitive skin Face and body Hypoallergenic  Non Comedogenic In just one hour, with no sun, this new self-tanning lotion produces an even, natural-looking golden glow that suits all skin tones Containing a high percentage of soothing, softening Avene thermal spring water, it is well tolerated by even the most sensitive skin. It s lightweight, non-greasy texture is designed for fast easy application with no staining and no "tidemarks".  It leaves the skin moisturized and pleasantly scented. The depth and duration of the color obtained depends on the amount of product used and the frequency of application.  To obtain an even, long-lasting tanned effect, apply once a day. Provides no sun protection. Information?  1-866-41-AVENE ; see more...

• I have skin allergies and tried several self tanners. Unfortunat...3 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you...3 Answers
  • What is the different between this and the jergens one? 1 Answers
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Self tanning lotion has always been one of my faves because I'm from florida. This one has a great price, you just gotta make sure you don't sit or lay anywhere white because it stains.
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this product! It's worth buying and anyone and everyone should use it!
Vincea L.
I absolutely love this product!! It's well worth it and I'll recommend it to anyone!
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
It leaves a good yet natural and beautiful tan on the skin .it doesn't streak
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
A good faux tanner is hard to come by but this Avene product is pretty decent. The color is natural enough to use on fair skin but you still have to be incredibly careful when applying to avoid streaks.
Daisy M.
Elkton, MD
I love Self-Tanning Lotion but Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion is just wonderful! It's got great qualitys & it does what it's supposed to do.
hillary s.
Hamilton, ON
I used this for the first time yesterday. I used the one for sensitive skin. I waited to use it because I had read some off reviews and wasn't sure.

I applied it with my tanning glove and it came out just like a nice lotion.. smell wasn't great but it went on super easy.
I have a decent tan, nothing extreme. Definitely a great lotion just to give a hint of colour or to build to a nice tan slowly.

My only con about this lotion is because it is a lotion and is white, you can't tell where it goes on. I didn't streak though so it's not a major concern at all.
kamar d.
J'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produit
Colette C.
Naperville, IL
I have skin allergies and tried several self tanners. Unfortunately I have dealt with everything from mild redness and irritation to rashes, burning and bumps. I have had a great experience with Avene products but am concerned about spending the money on yet another product I have to throw away. Does this self tanner work for sensitive skin?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the different between this and the jergens one?
Erin P.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this, do I just put it on my face? Will I put it on and then hours later have a horrid dark colour on my face?