Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerAvène
Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion

Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion

by Avène

Moisturizing self-tanner specifically adapted for sensitive skin Face and body Hypoallergenic  Non Comedogenic In just one hour, with no sun, this new self-tanning lotion produces an even, natural-looking golden glow that suits all skin tones Containing a high percentage of soothing, softening Avene thermal spring water, it is well tolerated by even the most sensitive skin. It s lightweight, non-greasy texture is designed for fast easy application with no staining and no "tidemarks".  It leaves the skin moisturized and pleasantly scented. The depth and duration of the color obtained depends on the amount of product used and the frequency of application.  To obtain an even, long-lasting tanned effect, apply once a day. Provides no sun protection. Information?  1-866-41-AVENE ;

Does this smell of strong tanner?
How long to leave this on and when to wash it off again ?
How long does this take to develop? How long does it last and does it have a bad smell?
Start your review of Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
It leaves a good yet natural and beautiful tan on the skin .it doesn't streak
It leaves a good yet natural and beautiful tan on the skin .it doesn't streak
Genesis B.
Deltona , FL
Self tanning lotion has always been one of my faves because I'm from florida. This one has a great price, you just gotta make sure you don't sit or lay anywhere white because it stains.
Kaelyn L.
toronto
Bought this product so I can look tanned at prom. It works really well but you have to remember to wash your hands continuously if you’re not using a glove. You will turn your hands orange!
member-285c0
Possibly the worst self tanner I have ever used. Very well versed in self tanning so proper application was followed. No matter what I did, it was always uneven and streaky. I gave it an entire two weeks of daily application and it never got better. Even tried applying with and without a mitt and it didn’t make a difference. It fades every single time you shower or come in contact with water. As well it leaves an ashy/powdery look to the skin with little to no moisturizing effects. My skin looked so parched regardless of daily moisturizing. Do not recommend at all.
Daisy M.
Elkton, MD
I love Self-Tanning Lotion but Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion is just wonderful! It's got great qualitys & it does what it's supposed to do.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
A good faux tanner is hard to come by but this Avene product is pretty decent. The color is natural enough to use on fair skin but you still have to be incredibly careful when applying to avoid streaks.
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this product! It's worth buying and anyone and everyone should use it!
Vincea L.
I absolutely love this product!! It's well worth it and I'll recommend it to anyone!
Paloma S.
General Juan Madariaga
I used this one for an important event that I had it was really effective and easy to use. it ended up nice and clean
Maude B.
Mirabel, QC
Work ok but I prefer the Vichy self-tanning lotion. You have to mix this lotion with another regular cream in order to avoid patch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...