BeautyBodyBody Careav\u00e8ne
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm

Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm

by av\u00e8ne

This decadently rich body cream deeply hydrates skin for 24 hours and imparts a delightful, fresh scent. The non-greasy finish makes it easy to get dressed right after.

What does it smell like?
Start your review of Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Diana G.
I like very much this cream and rate with 5 starts because of its ingredients, it has a very low nice scent , almost like a gel, very easy to apply and very absorbing, I will buy this again specially now that my skin is dry, it reminds me to the cerave aloe cream but this avene has thermal water as a principal component , which I love for what they made in my skin.
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Melanie W.
Oh my goodness...this is BY FAR the best body cream I have ever used. I can’t even explain how great and clean it smells, but also love how it makes my skin feel!
Hannah B.
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Hannah B.
Just went to open my second jar and wow I am so impressed with how much product you get! This is a regular in my shopping cart at Avène. It goes on so smooth and I don't find it greasy like some body lotions can be.
Shawna B.
SanDiego
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Shawna B.
This balm feels more like a thicker moisturizer, but spreads so easily it’s like butter. It’s my go-to for every day body nourishment, and a tenth of the price of my only for “special events” La Mer Body crème.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,335 reviews
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Jolie D.
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is the Avene moisturizing melt in balm and it retails for $30.00. The cream has a whipped texture that works best with dry skin. The cream is rich and thick, not greasy in any way. Quickly absorbs into my skin. It does have a floral scent, a combination of rose, jasmine, and bergamot. I don’t love floral scented items so this would have been a 5 star buy if it wasn’t scented. It does offer protection from free radicals and immediate relief from dryness. It does work well with sensitive skin types.
Crystal B.
Hamilton, OH
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Crystal B.
This is hydrating with a light scent. It doesn’t leave you greasy but feeling hydrated. My skin is so dry in this winter and this works like a charm.
nicholas G.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Was worried that this would be really oily because it’s called “melt-in” but it’s not. Feels great on the skin and sinks right in. I like the smell too. Light and floral and clean almost soapy like Dove. Feels luxurious and at $30 it should feel this way. Not sure I’d repurchase but am definitely enjoying using it and would recommend especially for the winter months. The scent also goes away fairly quickly if you’re worried about floral scent.
Jenny H.
Portland, OR
Avène Moisturizing Melt-In Balm uploaded by Jenny H.
Me encanta! El olor es agradable y la textura es suave y lo mejor que deja tu piel hidratada, muy suave y con un olor agradable. Esto fue un regalo pero indudablemente lo compraré cuando se me acabe.
Connie C.
Hands down one of the best creams I have used. It has a delicate light fragrance absorbs easily into the skin and your skin is so smooth and soft! I received this as a gift and I will always purchase this moving forward.
Cassie V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product deserves every star possible. I have now purchased 3 times, and never hesitate to even with the higher price point. This is great for sensitive skin and dry weather especially! I also am currently pregnant and love to use this on my bump! The product leaves you feeling smooth and not itchy. SO smooth. The thermal spring water really makes this brand superb.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...