Avene Moderate Protection SPF 20 Emulsion 50 Ml

by Avène

Emulsion moderate sun protection SPF 20. At the Avene thermal spring water with soothing and antiirritantes. UVA, anti UVB. Ultrafluide texture, invisible, light and not greasy. Water resistant. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic. Packaging: tube, cardboard box. Shelf Life after opening: 12 months. More products: Solar Emulsion SPF 20 Avene has been specially designed for darker skin or cooked in the sun- See more at: http://www. pharmavie. fr/avene-protection-moderee-emulsion-tube-50-ml. html#sthash. zbruMqnO. dpuf

Start your review of Avene Moderate Protection SPF 20 Emulsion 50 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Avene Moderate Protection SPF 20 Emulsion 50 Ml uploaded by Nabile P.
This sunscreen is perfect for people with oily skin like mine, it leaves a matifying anti-shine feeling. I've been using it for 4 months and I can see results. I like how it feels on the skin.
Best face sunscreen in the entire UNIVERSE! I have combination oily acne prone skin and I have tried several sunscreens for my face (Neutrogena, Clinique, Kielh's, everythiiiiing!!!). This one is the best one. It is light, you can retouch throughout the day on top of your makeup without problems at all! you will definitely love it!! Besides, it is completely affordable and if you use it two to three times a day, one bottle will last around two and a half months.
Il protège très bien du soleil, il en mettre tout les jours pour se protéger des rayons. Il ne donne pas un fini gras comme certaines crèmes solaires et ne fait pas briller, il est super bien. Il est le produit solaire que je préfère de tous ceux que j'ai testé. Je le recommande vivement.
I have sensitive skin and don't have any issue with this product. It's very gentle on my skin and has great SPF protection. Makes my oily skin a little bit oilier after use thought. This would suit someone with combination to dry skin better in my opinion.
Avene Moderate Protection SPF 20 Emulsion 50 Ml uploaded by Camille R.
I love this because it has a very soft touch, my skin feels soft, matte and the best part is the good protection it gives me from the sun and other environmental factors.
Montreal est, QC
This cream stays on and does not make you greasy in the least.I have been covering music festival outside, and it’s protected my skin from sunburn is 1 million time.
Avene Moderate Protection SPF 20 Emulsion 50 Ml uploaded by Gladys M.
the sun every day is more intense because when the care of my skin is treated did not spare, today read comment on the Eau thermale of avene with spf 50+ this is great apart from providing me the protection I need bring color prebase style so q for the days in which there are q running and not giving time makeup this is perfect, apart is not greasy and leaves matte effect on our skin.
Monterrey
Me gusta mucho! Es un producto buenísimo, me gusta la sensación que tiene en la piel aunque me gusta un poco más el de la roche posay. Tiene un buen precio por la calidad que tiene y es 100% recomendable.
I have the 50+ protection. I really like this product it’s really sun blocking. It gives a great texture when you apply it to the face. It lasts long and for all those people out there that have problems with acne this is the right sunblock for you!
Will not buy it again, it's very thick and leaves skin with white spots which makes face appear unnatural. I have combination skin, it was just working fine and protected me but now it's heavy of my skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...