BY AVÈNE

Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sheer, Non-Whitening 5 UVA UVB Protection + Anti-Oxidant 3 Water Resistant 1 Fragrance-Free 2 Paraben-Free 9 Oil-Free 10 Dermatologist Tested 8 For Sensitive Skin 6 Hypoallergenic 7 Non-Comedogenic A unique chemical filter-free sunscreen with non-nano mineral UVA UVB filters and powerful anti-oxidant protection offers long-lasting hydration in a lightweight lotion. Safe for all skin types. Tested on sensitive skin. Suncare Innovation 100% Non-nano mineral UVA UVB filter system offers broad spectrum protection against UVB UVA rays. 2 Powerful anti-oxidant protection helps to absorb free radicals generated by sun exposure environmental aggressors. Properties Maximum water resistance 2 Long-lasting hydration effect, ideal for daily use all skin types 3 Sheer non-whitening effect. Absorbs quickly into the skin see more...

• Considering a new sunscreen since the summer is coming! How does ...1 Answers
Buy on FSAstor...
  • "I love this product. I got it in a Beautyfix box and have been using it daily. It does not upset my sensitive skin and gives great coverage at SPF 50! In addition, it's water resistant for up to 80 minutes. What I also love is that it does not contain certain chemicals such as homosolate. Certain chemicals found in some sunscreen have been linked to increasing your risk for breast cancer if you are already susceptible. " in 5 reviews
Eva A.
I personally love this Hydrance SPF Serum. I was given a small sample and I loved it so much I actually went back to purchase a bigger container of this stuff. It is great for sensitive skin, rehydrate the skin, the product itself doesn't feel heavy on, it does not feel thick at all, definitely recommend it for people out there with dry skin.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I have extremely sensitive facial skin. This is the only product I’ve tried that doesn’t cause an insane breakout. I was recommended it by the medical esthetician that does my facials at my dermatologist.
Michelle B.
Pasadena , Tx
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
I SWEAR BY THIS ☀️SUNCREEN ❤🙌🏻❤️ it’s 50 spf and SUPER light on the skin 💕 I love how it absorbs so quickly and has a matte finish 🤩 LOVE LOVE LOVE
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
I'm not a huge fan of face sprays. I really have no use for them unless I have a sunburn. It does feel great for a sunburn!
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
Absolutely by far and away the best facial sunscreen I've used. Doesn't break me out, doesn't clog my pores.
Candice K.
Calgary, AB
Very light, and non greasy. Did not affect make up application and us a fantastic drug store brand. This was my first facial sunscreen, and I couldn't be happier with it.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I was looking for a light milky sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast, is mineral based, alcohol and fragrance free and has a high SPF.. This totally fit the bill! This absorbs fast enough that I can apply my foundation primer right after and it doesn't disrupt my makeup. Definitely my go-to everyday, rain or shine!
Hannah E.
Calgary, AB
This absorbs well, doesn’t feel super greasy like a lot of sunscreen. It seems pretty gentle to the skin for me, with fairly average packaging. I received it in a FabFitFun box, so I can’t comment on price, but I do enjoy it!
Maria V.
Barcelona, Barcelona
I have it for everyday use and is perfect. It really doesn't feel like you're wearing sunscreen because of the lightness of it. Is affordable and you can find it in any drugstore. Totally recommend it!
Sharon L.
Considering a new sunscreen since the summer is coming! How does this one fair? I've seen it in some subscription boxes and would love to try, but $28 for 1.3os is a little scary! How does it smell? How does it feel on the skin?