BY AVÈNE #3 in Micellar Water

3-in-1 no rinse cleanser, toner and make-up remover based on a micelle principle that releases cleansing agents upon contact with the skin leaving it soft and moisturized.

Benefits

• 3-in-1 cleanser, toner and make-up remover
  • Effectively removes all traces of make-up on face, eyes and lips
  • No-rinse formula
  • Restores hydrolipidic barrier
  • Softens the skin

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Glycols hydrate the skin
  • Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin

Ingredients: WATER(AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE

Usage: Apply in the morning and evening to face and eyes with a cotton pad. Repeat using a fresh cotton pad if necessary. Finish the cleansing process with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.

• Avène Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover What u...1 Answers
  • Hola! Es bueno este producto? Tengo la piel bastante gras...2 Answers
  • How does this pair with the cold cream? I have the cold c...1 Answers
Avène Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover
  • "This is very soft and it does not hurt your skin so it is very good if you have a sensitive skin." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I received a sample of this product and fell in love! My face feels so clean and light after I use this to wipe my makeup off. The formula is surprisingly rich for how thin it is, keeps my face hydrated. I also used this to clean some sunburn while traveling in Thailand and this was a great idea, helped clean the burn and relieve some of the pain.
Stef R.
Kanarraville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was super excited to discover this brand, as it is marketed for sensitive skin. Personally, I would never trust a micellar water or wipe to get my makeup off (probably psychological- I like foam and water). So I purchased this to clean my face in the morning (on the days I don't shower first thing in the morning) hoping it would restore some moisture in the new, super dry climate I just moved to.
At first, it seemed great. But then, within 2 weeks, i started to get clogged pores, and eventually, full blown breakouts. Which was a bummer, cuz I really liked the smell and the feel, and it seemed very, very gentle.
corie c.
Reno, NV
I received this product as a sample from a Birchbox. I just finished the sample and ordered a full sized version. This micellar water works great at cutting through and removing makeup. The smell is mild and clean. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I would recommend this micellar water to anyone.
Thalia H.
S Salt Lake, UT
first I wash my face with a removed or makeup, then with a soap and in the end I am surprised because when using the micellar water there are still traces of dirt, so it is important to use it since it removes all the dirt and grease from our skin that we accumulate during the day
s r.
I've tried many making removing products but Avene never fails to impress! I have sensitive skin so it suits me well. I'm on my fifth bottle now and I absolutely love it. After removing my makeup with the micellar lotion I use cold cream soap bar for an extra clean feeling. You won't be disappointed with any Avene products
Stacy E.
This is a great miscellar water and is very effective at removing any debris and leftover makeup residue on your face. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't contain any alcohol, oil, soap or skin irritants. My skin feels moisturized after using it too!
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
I just started using this micellar lotion and it’s amazing, it removes waterproof makeup right off your face with a couple swipes and leaves a very clean feeling in the skin. The bottle is big but not so big it wouldn’t fit in your bathroom shelf.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pro Tip: Clean your brushes and beauty blender with this product! I've been wanting to try micellar water since I first heard about the trend. When I got this product through my Ipsy bag, I was very excited to finally try a micellar cleanser. It's definitely not as drying as other cleansers. but it can leave a greasy residue behind on the face. I stopped using it to cleanse my face and tried to clean my brushes instead. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much better it worked compared to other cleaning methods (face wash, shampoo, dish detergent, etc.) and will continue to use micellar water for my makeup tools instead.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I had a sample of this from Birchbox, and compared to my beloved Bioderma or Garnier micellar water, this pales in comparison. It takes off my makeup, and makes good progress at taking off waterproof mascara, but I definitely need to rub a little harder to get everything off. I'll use it in a pinch to take off some lighter makeup but I won't be buying a full size version when I run out!
Mari O.
LOVE it. My first foray into French skincare. It cleared both a t-zone breakout and a small patch of eczema within two days. It is not greasy and it also does not sting. I haven't been wearing as much eye makeup lately, and I still use it on my lids to keep them clean. I actually just used it about 30 minutes ago and my skin still feels soft and a little cool to the touch, which is very soothing. And for the record, the eczema patch is still under control; it wasn't a first time use thing.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Hello influensters, I had been wanting to buy this for a while. I want something that can clean my skin while also removing make up. Can you share your experiences with the product?
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Does this work for waterproof mascara?
Maria M.
Mallorca
Hola! Es bueno este producto? Tengo la piel bastante grasa, y con el uso de toallitas enseguida me salen granitos e imperfecciones. Me la recomiendan?
Ella C.
I've found with other micellar cleansers can be super super oily. How is this one in comparison ?
Teresa S.
I used this two days ago and it burned my eye so bad. My eye is still in pain. I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have suggestions?

Amazon