BY AVÈNE

Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles H.A.F. + Retinaldehyde Cream Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: For maximum precision and efficacy against deep lines and wrinkles, Avene Dermatological Laboratories have developed Eluage Cream, formulated with a patented combination of powerful ingredients: Retinaldehyde: Through an exclusive and patented technology, provides a clinically proven effective form of vitamin A to minimize the visible signs of aging without irritation. H.A.F. : Enhanced by the Retinaldehyde, to visibly reduce the signs of the skin aging such as lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.  With daily use, skin is firmed, the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles are diminished, leaving your skin smoothed, revitalized and radiant.  Your face is visibly younger looking.  The creamy and rich texture of Eulage Cream will bring an immediate see more...

rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Anna C.
As a make up artist I want my clients to have well moisturised skin as this is key for the perfect makeup. It's very gentle cream which helps skin to keep water for the whole day very effective product i would recomment to my friends And clients a
Dina s.
My favorite moisturizer is Avene Innovation Eluage Retinaldehyde Cream. Shortly before my 30th birthday I noticed the first traces of fine lines and age spots, and I have been on an aggressive rampage against them ever since. I started off a little too aggressive. I did some research and learned that the active with the longest scientifically substantiated history of anti-aging benefits is retin-A. So, I got myself a tube of tretinoin 0.025% and began every-other-night usage.

While I can’t say I had a terrible reaction, it wasn’t wonderful. It did slightly reduce the lines, but it also dramatically increased the dryness of my skin. I have always had oily skin, and for the first time ever I was noticing flakiness! I had to change all my other beauty products to try to counteract it. The tretinoin also caused my fair skin to flush redder than normal, which was not a good look. In addition to this, I started reading about the Hayflick Limit and began wondering about the potential long-term damage I was doing to my skin by increasing the rate at which it sloughs off skin cells. For all I know, these cells may eventually never renew.

Thank goodness I discovered Retinaldehyde, which is gentler than retin-A, but more effective than retinol. This is because Retinaldehyde is a transition stage between the two other forms of vitamin A. Our bodies convert Beta-Carotene into Retinol, Retinol into Retinaldehyde, and then Retinaldehyde into Retinoic Acid (Retin A). Putting pure Retin-A on the skin overstimulates the cells because they cannot turn it off. They become irritated and eventually less receptive to the treatment. On the other hand, putting Retinaldehyde on the skin allows it to convert only the amount it needs into active Retin-A.

This, combined with some wonderful moisturizing agents in the Eluage cream (such as H.A.F - Exclusive Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid) cause it to get its job done while pampering the skin. The cream feels luxurious going on. And in the morning my skin is soft and glowy, instead of red and flaky. I feel like it is my little secret.
Olegario R.
Buen producto, lo recomiendo, además es muy accesible. Muy buena marca, la recomiendo. Excelente. Me gusta