Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenAvène
Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body)

Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body)

by Avène

Smooth, creamy sunscreen for the face and body with broad spectrum SPF 50+ UVA/UVB filters and powerful anti-oxidant protection, maximum water resistance and long lasting hydration. Perfect for normal and sensitive skin and for the entire family ages 6 months and up.

It this suitable for dry sensitive skin?
Does this sting your eyes?
Recommander vous ce produit pour une peau acnéique ?
Start your review of Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body)!
Product Highlights
This is a wonderful product. Fulfills all its promises. With its high level of sun protection, moisturizing and antioxidant components is all you can ask to protect your skin. It has a perfect and quick absorption making it ideal for oily skins and for use under makeup. its formula long lasting and waterproof is perfect for long summer days on the beach, pool or anywhere outdoors. I use it daily, even on cloudy days and without direct sun exposure. If I have the chance I retouch it every 4 hours to ensure their effectiveness. And what I love is that it is a pharmaceutical product ... THIS IS DEFINITELY "THE MUST HAVE" FOR SUMMER.in reviews
Great sunscreen!! It works even if you have sensitive skin. It hydrates but no sticky , good sun protection! I love Avene!in reviews
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Buenisimo lo usamos en casa toda mi familia, protege muy bien de los rayos del sol, no se siente grasoso ni deja brillosa la piel, se absorbe muy bien y puedes nadar con el sin necesidad de retocar. No irrita la piel
Emily B.
Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body) uploaded by Emily B.
I love this product! I bought it when I was in Italy and it smooths into the skin so well and blends without making your face feel oily!
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: eBay
My daily sunscreen that I have been using for the past few years. It is a tinted sunscreen that provides good protection and nice coverage to my skin pigmentation. It is very lightweight and easy to blend with my fingers. I highly recommend it
LEIDY S.
Hyattsville, MD
Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body) uploaded by LEIDY S.
Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body) uploaded by LEIDY S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sunscreen because I feel my skin fresh and not like a block , is for combination skin and oily [product:avene-hydrating-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50-(face-&-body)]
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Great sunscreen for protecting your face from I’ve rays. SPF 50!! It doesn’t have a harsh odor. Non greasy formula. It’s definitely my go to for sun protection.
Gloria R.
Bronx, NY
I like this product because is not too thick, is smooth and easy to apply. Also is not to oily for me its just right. I recommend this product,but it is a bit pricey.
Blanca G.
Selma, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy this fir my son and it do work on hem but not on me I do not now way I think my skin deferent
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
I liked the sunscreen a lot because it was easy to spread and I didn’t find the fragrance offensive. I liked the spf amount and didn’t notice too much flashback in my pictures
Jessica B.
Irvine, CA
Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body) uploaded by Jessica B.
This is a higher end sunscreen that my mom showed me a few years ago. It’s like tanning lotion, but with sunscreen. The product goes on as a sheer tint, but gives a beautiful sunny glow. The smell isn’t too significant and will for sure give protection from UV. It’s not oily when rubbed onto the face and body and doesn’t break my face out. I love using this as a regular BB cream on top of a primer when I want to wear a bit of makeup to the beach. Transfer free as well. Great for all skin types!
Seniorita A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this product my favorite because Smooth, creamy sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 50+ UVA/UVB filters and powerful anti-oxidant protection, maximum water resistance and long lasting hydration. Perfect for normal and sensitive skin and for the entire family ages 6 months and up and for face and body 😍😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...