Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body)

Smooth, creamy sunscreen for the face and body with broad spectrum SPF 50+ UVA/UVB filters and powerful anti-oxidant protection, maximum water resistance and long lasting hydration. Perfect for normal and sensitive skin and for the entire family ages 6 months and up.

Lena C.
Lutz, FL
This product is my favorite sunscreen. I use the coordinate facial sunscreen as well. This product is lightweight yet effective. It doesn’t clog pores or feel greasy. But it has great protection and goes on very easily.
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
This is a wonderful face lotion and facial sunscreen! It does however feel a little greasy after application so a little goes a long way. It also gets pretty runny so make sure to shake well before application. I do like it but I probably won’t repurchase.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Great consistency, smell, and wear. I got it in my last fabfitfun box and I love this along with the juice eye cream! I use this everyday during the summer in the morning before I leave for the day, and it leaves me with a great matte natural finish that works great when you aren't wearing foundation. Protected my face great when I went tanning. Highly recommend and a little product goes a LONG way!
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I received this sunscreen in one of my subscription boxes. I brought it with me on vacation with my 22 yr old daughter. We both are fair skinned, blonde blue eye and hazel eyes with freckles. I'm Irish and burn just looking at the sun. I used this all over my face and neck/shoulders etc when we walked along the beach and even went snorkeling. This not only stayed put through the bright sun and humidity of California but also in water. This is the first time I haven't been a lobster after going to the beaches for a week! Highly recommend this to everyone.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This product is great.  It meets the sun protection needs while also it is hydrating and has a light coconut scent.  The one thing I was bummed out about was that it said matte finish, however still left my skin looking a little greasy (not as much as other sunscreens though).  I would probably try something else before using this again.
Gris H.
This is a great sunscreen that has full protection 50+ spf and a great texture. I prefer using this in the summer time as it has hight spf and it is a must product to protect yourself from the sun. The formula is not very light but is absorbes by the skin.  I use it even before my makeup and it is great. I would recommend this one.
Dominique V.
I use this spf everyday before I apply my makeup, I like a lot this product because is not a greasy sunscreen and it doesn't leave your face with white marks like others sunscreen. The packing is small but is definitely worth it.
Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA
Avène Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face & Body) Is a great moisturizer for the face, besides providing protection. Super recommend this product for daily use of face and body.
Mariely P.
Tampa , FL
This sunscreen lotion is a good option to having in your pocket. Very effective. Is a gentle sunscreen that protects a lot. I got it from Walmart in the skin care area. I just would like another type of formula. But a good one
aryam c.
It Is a good product with good hydration without leaving the skin very greasy, the only thing is that the smell is not very good. It does not smell bad but I personally do not like it very much. But in general works very well