Avene Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 Hydrating Cream

by Avène

For sensitive skin FPS/SPF 25 Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosmetic vigilance committee. With Pretocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor known for its anti - oxidant properties. Brings intense hydration to the skin while protecting from daily UV rays. ; Questions?  1-866-41-AVENE

Is this cream good for acne prone skin? I tried to find for so long an spf cream that is not that heavy and oily
Is this worth picking up? Is it effective?
Anyone with acne prone sensitive skin on the dryer side try this? What was your experience? Did it make you break out at all?
Start your review of Avene Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 Hydrating Cream!
Product Highlights
“...every morning. It really hydrates my skin and the spf doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out. It is fragrance free which is also great! I’ve noticed a huge difference since using spf every morning into my routine . It has greatly Reduced uneven skin tone and freckles on my face! I recommended this cream to everyone ! Especially oily acne prone skin! Oily skin needs hydration as well, especially when you’re using drying acne products ! Dry skin can clog up your pores !” in reviews
“I buy this product on amazon and I will definetely buy it again. It is great for moisturizing and protection ” in reviews
Henderson , NV
Got this in a Birchbox of mine and Oh my LAWD this is one of my favorite moisturizers I have used in so long. The smell alone is worth the price. I’m usually not one for paying for high end skincare products but this one might just be worth it for me.
Corona, NY
This hydrating cream is perfect for greasy and combination skin. I like the texture, it’s super light and non greasy. Even my dermatologist says it is a good hydrating cream!
Leavenworth, KS
This product is amazing for dry skin! It’s the first face cream that has truly done wonders for my skin. It has completely changed my skincare game. I’ve always been a bit of a skin care snob and only used high end. I received this in a beauty box and I am so happy I did! It’s not a product I would have ever thought to try. My skin is so silky soft even at the end of the day when I remove my makeup. I’m hooked. I will forever have this is my rotation.
Coral springs, FL
I really love Avene products , ESPECIALLY this one ! This cream I use every morning. It really hydrates my skin and the spf doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out. It is fragrance free which is also great! I’ve noticed a huge difference since using spf every morning into my routine . It has greatly Reduced uneven skin tone and freckles on my face! I recommended this cream to everyone ! Especially oily acne prone skin! Oily skin needs hydration as well, especially when you’re using drying acne products ! Dry skin can clog up your pores !
Muscadine, AL
I have very very sensitive skin, especially with this pregnancy and this product I received as a sample through Birchbox and have used once and loved. Continuing to try before I buy, but I believe I will.
Festus
Ms. Super Sensitive mature combo skin here.  After much research I decided to try Avene Hydrance  Optimal.  So glad I did!  It does not break me out, cause a rash, dry me out, not too thick or too thin, doesn't burn my eyes, and helps my uneven texture and wrinkles!

If you have true oily skin or like a matte feel, The Avene Hydrance Light may be a better choice for SPF moisturizer.    Avene Hydrance Optimal Light Protective Uv Spf20 40ml

No problems wearing under foundation.  Its a miracle its an empty container.  It lasted me from late spring and I have a little left.

I recommend trying for ultra sensitive dry or dry combo skin.   In summer my skin can get a little oily in T zone and I still liked it.  I can even use it if I have had a reaction to my night actives.

Definately recommended!

Definately recommended!
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Dermstore
LOVE THIS ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE!!! My skin is normal/combination and this gentle product provided the perfect amount of moisture and protection. Anyone with sensitive skin (mine is not) should give this line a shot, their products have so many gentle yet effective ingredients - there is something about that French spring water! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an added layer of protection, sunscreen is VITAL for your everyday regiment.
orlando
This brand is amazing for targeting different skin conditions. It so gentle and smooth in the skin. I also use their milk cleanser as well which is great. The only thing I notice as far as the cleanser is that it doesn’t take off my makeup completely. But I recommend anything from this brand and this hydrating cream before your makeup
Shelbyville, KY
Very good moisturizer, and I love that it has SPF. The only issue I have is that I can't seem to rub it in well! I have not had this issue with other Avene Hydrance moisturizers, so it must have something to do with the sunscreen. It seems to take forever to absorb!
Fremont, CA
Very lightweight. No scent. I love this line. Works all day. Works well under makeup. Not greasy or caked on feeling . I’ve used to for s few years. Not that pricey in the $30’s. I would recommend to all skin types.