Avene Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 Hydrating Cream uploaded by Yacelis T.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin FPS/SPF 25 Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosmetic vigilance committee. With Pretocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor known for its anti - oxidant properties. Brings intense hydration to the skin while protecting from daily UV rays. ; Questions?  1-866-41-AVENE see more...

Avene Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 Hydrating Cream
  • "I really love Avene products , ESPECIALLY this one ! This cream I use every morning. It really hydrates my skin and the spf doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out. It is fragrance free which is also great! I’ve noticed a huge difference since using spf every morning into my routine . It has greatly Reduced uneven skin tone and freckles on my face! I recommended this cream to everyone ! Especially oily acne prone skin! Oily skin needs hydration as well, especially when you’re using drying acne products ! Dry skin can clog up your pores !" in 6 reviews
  • "I buy this product on amazon and I will definetely buy it again. It is great for moisturizing and protection " in 3 reviews
Jeanette H.
Festus
Ms. Super Sensitive mature combo skin here.  After much research I decided to try Avene Hydrance  Optimal.  So glad I did!  It does not break me out, cause a rash, dry me out, not too thick or too thin, doesn't burn my eyes, and helps my uneven texture and wrinkles!

If you have true oily skin or like a matte feel, The Avene Hydrance Light may be a better choice for SPF moisturizer.    Avene Hydrance Optimal Light Protective Uv Spf20 40ml

No problems wearing under foundation.  Its a miracle its an empty container.  It lasted me from late spring and I have a little left.

I recommend trying for ultra sensitive dry or dry combo skin.   In summer my skin can get a little oily in T zone and I still liked it.  I can even use it if I have had a reaction to my night actives.

Definately recommended!
Heather A.
easley
I really love Avene products , ESPECIALLY this one !
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
I have very very sensitive skin, especially with this pregnancy and this product I received as a sample through Birchbox and have used once and loved. Continuing to try before I buy, but I believe I will.
outside i.
Grapevine, TX
Gentle enough for my sensitive, eczema prone skin. This brand was first brought to my attention by my dermatologist and I have fallen in love with all of their products. This lacks the unpleasant sunscreen smell as is typical of a lot of sunscreen products. I recommend for all people with sensitive skin!
Nicolle M.
orlando
This brand is amazing for targeting different skin conditions. It so gentle and smooth in the skin. I also use their milk cleanser as well which is great. The only thing I notice as far as the cleanser is that it doesn’t take off my makeup completely. But I recommend anything from this brand and this hydrating cream before your makeup
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Very lightweight. No scent. I love this line. Works all day. Works well under makeup. Not greasy or caked on feeling . I’ve used to for s few years. Not that pricey in the $30’s. I would recommend to all skin types.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
The only product that has spf in it that doesn’t break me out. The Avene line is specifically for sensitive skin. The price point is great. The only downside is that it does leave a white cast ugh!
Allie E.
I use Avène quite often because of my sensitive skin. It’s packaging is plain and simple which is the way I like it and I would say it is worth every penny you spend on it if you have sensitive skin or not.
Jenna P.
Great for dry skin when you want to go out and hang at the pool or go for a walk in the park. Protects and keeps my skin hydrated the whole time!
Dylan S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best option for anyone that needs sun protection but has highly sensitive skin!

Amazon