Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by Madyson G.Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by Miranda F.Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by valentina s.

BY AVÈNE

Hydrate Maxima Pamper your skin with Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream. This is formulated to provide optimum and long-lasting hydration to your dehydrated skin. It also contains essential ingredients that help in restoring skin's hydrolipidic barrier and prevents moisture loss. With prolonged use, this cream promotes hydrated, supple, soft and radiant skin with lesser fine lines. Provides optimum and long-lasting hydration Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Restores and maintains moisture loss This moisturizer with rich, creamy texture penetrates effortlessly into your skin. Just For You: Normal to dry skin A Closer Look: Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream includes a trio of Thermal Spring water(58%), Lipo-mucine like ingredient complex and Shea butter to hydrate, soothe and soften the skin. Get Started: Apply to cleansed face and neck, every morning and evening. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
I really like this! It makes my dry skin super soft and not flaky. I got a little sample size of this and have been interested in purchasing the full size
Paula F.
Paula F.
Gray, GA
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Kept my skin feeling moisturized the entire day! Love how it gave me a dewy and nourished look and feel
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Favorite moisturizer! I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders. I use it after I cleanse and every night before bed- my skin has never been softer and breakouts have been not existent.
Lauryn Q.
Lauryn Q.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin snd especially in the winter time it works Magic leavinh my face feeling fresh. It smells good as well
valentina s.
valentina s.
I have oily skin but on holiday with sun, saltwater, sunburn and so on this is perfect! My skin dries like a desert and this is my solution for it. I don't recommend to use it always but a good solution is to use this on the dry spot and usi the lègére version of this cream in the other places on face. That's the winning combo. It doesn't burn even sensitive skin.
eva g.
eva g.
Fallston, NC
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Perfecta para las pieles secas, pero demasiado hidratante para las pieles grasas. La he utilizado de manera intermitente para los momentos en los que sentia la piel tirante y ha sido de las mejores que he probado
Estelle M.
Estelle M.
Le thillay
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Having a very dehydrated skin, I had to turn to many creams. And this one is the only one having a real effect on my skin. My skin no longer drinks my foundation! My foundation holds much better in time. I use it at night and I recommend it.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Dundalk
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Lovely cream but too heavy for my skin, would be lovely for someone with very dry skin. Very soothing on the skin. Realatively affordable would maybe buy the lighter version the next time
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Received this as a gift for Christmas and finally got around to using it because I needed a new lotion. I have some dry spots on my face that many other products couldn't help. This would quite well and there weren't any more dry patchy spots. However, I will say it does make you overall, more oiler/shiny after a few hours.
Matheus S.
Matheus S.
Várzea Paulista
Review for: Light Hydrating Cream 1.35 fl oz; 40 ml
Ajuda rejuvenescer, além de tirar rugas e linhas de expressão por um preço super acessível, adorei recomendo muito