Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by Madyson G.Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by Miranda F.Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream uploaded by valentina s.

BY AVÈNE

Hydrate Maxima Pamper your skin with Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream. This is formulated to provide optimum and long-lasting hydration to your dehydrated skin. It also contains essential ingredients that help in restoring skin's hydrolipidic barrier and prevents moisture loss. With prolonged use, this cream promotes hydrated, supple, soft and radiant skin with lesser fine lines. Provides optimum and long-lasting hydration Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Restores and maintains moisture loss This moisturizer with rich, creamy texture penetrates effortlessly into your skin. Just For You: Normal to dry skin A Closer Look: Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream includes a trio of Thermal Spring water(58%), Lipo-mucine like ingredient complex and Shea butter to hydrate, soothe and soften the skin. Get Started: Apply to cleansed face and neck, every morning and evening. see more...

Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream
  • "I love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin snd especially in the winter time it works Magic leavinh my face feeling fresh. It smells good as well " in 5 reviews
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I started using this hydration cream as part of my skin care routine, the one for oily skin, and despite it's sort of hard to apply (because it is very very dry), it leaves a smooth skin, it does hydrates it, with a non oily Finnish.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Favorite moisturizer! I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders. I use it after I cleanse and every night before bed- my skin has never been softer and breakouts have been not existent.
Dorothea V.
My favorite nighttime moisturizer. I have break out prone sensitive skin and this has really helped to calm it down. I love that the packaging can’t get contaminated because it’s in a squeeze bottle. On my second tube and ready for the third!
Kelly O.
I really like this! It makes my dry skin super soft and not flaky. I got a little sample size of this and have been interested in purchasing the full size
Lauryn Q.
Louisville, KY
Christy A.
Crab Orchard
This product makes skin so hydrated and healthy and gives a youthful glow. Great for sensitive skin. Very hydrating for even the driest skin.
Paula F.
Gray, GA
Kept my skin feeling moisturized the entire day! Love how it gave me a dewy and nourished look and feel
Cassidy P.
Ottawa
I’ve been using this for years, it’s the one thing I’ve found that makes my super dry and usually irritated skin feel comfy. It is certainly worth the price if you have picky dry skin. It’s very thicc so you can use a small amount and spread it out, or not and just douse ur skin in it because it’s so satisfying. It goes really well under or over other products without pilling and such so you can use a bit less and make up for it with cheaper products as well. And YES 👏🏻cut it open when ya think it’s done👏🏻
Fatma M.
I do like it a-lot i used it for a while its a heavy deep treatment and moisturizer but it have a good formula and flow less effect
But cooling effect makes it for night only but its good and sufficient especially in cold weather
Aya N.
Cairo, Helwan
I was using another hydrating cream for a while but I stopped it when I started to see that it damaged my face , when I go to the doctor she told me to use this hydrating cream , it's so good hydrate my skin without making it oily or leave my skin with acne.