BY AVÈNE

Avene Face Moisturizer Be Shine-Free Excess oil weighing your skin down? Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream is the answer to your problem. The patented technology in this light-weight moisturizer maintains and restores skin s hydration in addition to restoring the skin s barrier and preventing moisture loss. Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream absorbs excess oil, leaving skin with a matte finish. Added Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes and softens the skin. Light-weight moisturizer Maintains and restores skin s hydration Restores skin s barrier and prevents moisture loss Absorbs excess oil Especially Suited For: Normal to combination skin Essential Elements: Patented technology in this cream maintains and restores the skin s hydration and absorbs excess oil leaving skin with a matte finish. Infused with Avene Thermal Spring Water, this hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic cream will also soften and soothe the skin even more. Size: 1.35 oz For Best Effect: Apply morning and night to cleansed neck and face. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
amo los productos avene después que empece a usarlos mi piel no se siente tan grasosa y me han ayudado con mi problema de acne. lo que me gusta de este hidratante es que lo puedo usar sin problemas no tengo  que preocuparme por mi acne y no deja esa sensación grasosa en la piel, absorbe muy bien y tiene muy ligera cobertura.
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product as I received it in a gift basket and it didn't meet my expectations. The packaging is okay nothing special and unsure of it being a good value as I received it as a gift. I would consider buying it though
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was great for colder weather. But once the weather turned and the humidity went up, this left my face feeling really greasy. I did finish this up on my neck and décolletage and it was fine. I would consider repurchasing for the fall/winter months if I can find the version with SPF.
Melissa S.
Golden
This is my go-to moisturizer before I put on makeup. It is hydrating but not greasy, making it perfect for prepping the face for makeup!
Michelle G.
Crookston, MN
This is great to leave my skin hydrated. I put this on the mornings and under my makeup.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this moisturizer. It has always been a chore to get myself to remember to hydrate but now it is my most favorited part of this beauty routine. The avenue line is so fabulous and this is my most favorite product in their line- it is so light and creamy without being greasy at all. It absorbs into your skin so quickly that it can even be used pre makeup. I LOVE IT and fully endorse it.
Fatma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s really really good cream with flow less effect for night or day use and may use under the makeup with no greasy effect it may need moisturizing effect but its good specially for day use more than night
Emaan A.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing moisturizer and a great base for my make up. It’s a bit expensive, there are drugstore alternatives but this is such an amazing moisturizer, it’s soothes my skin and doesn’t have any negative effects on my skin, now, no other moisturizers compare to this one!
Liane J.
This moisturizer is incredible! Looks beautiful under makeup or on its own. I've used a lot of the products from this line and they're all wonderful, including the eye cream. Simple packaging, simple ingredients and very effective products. Would definitely purchase again, their thermal water is amazing too! Just overall love this line and highly recommend it!
scarlet s.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ufff... amo esta crema hidratante la uso a diario, lo mejor es que posee protector solar y no se siente la piel grasa. Tiene un buen tamaño y lo puedes encotrar en muchos lugares.