BY AVÈNE

A unique serum enriched with a high concentration of soothing and calming Avène Thermal Spring Water provides the skin with a boost of continuous hydration for 24 hours. Use this serum as a first step to enhance the effectiveness of any skin care regimen.

Shayna T.
Irvine
Skin care is very important to me. I have sensitive skin, so with my profession that I'm going to school for, cosmetology, part of my dress code is to have my makeup on daily.... Which means I've got to have stuff that will keep me looking fresh, hydrated and not break me out. Well... Look no further for some major hydration for your face! This stuff right here is amazing! I apply it morning and night. In the morning I will apply a dab size a few minutes before the application of makeup and at night after I cleanse my face and scrub it down, I will apply a dab size so I can sleep with it on. It does NOT make my face oily (alot of things do) where I have sensitive skin. I also can break out real easily with the wrong product. Since I've started using this, I haven't had a break out at all! I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin, and sensitive skin. ❤❤❤
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
This is such an amazing product! It's definitely pricey but super worth the splurge. I am normally very oily but get extremely dry in certain areas particularly in the winter. I bought this when my chin kept peeling. I applied it after exfoliating and my skin felt 162638292 times better and stopped peeling. Would definitely buy this again and again and ive recommended this to others even despite the steep price tag. A very underated product!
C B.
I received this in my Birchbox and I really like it. It’s French so it smells a little old lady like (most French products I’ve tried do, so I was expecting that). It wasn’t completely unpleasant and faded pretty quickly, although I think it would be so much better if it was unscented. I really like it. It felt moisturizing and softened my skin. It didn’t pill up under my moisturizer or congest my pores. I notice some people rated it lower claiming they didn’t like it as much as the moisturizer they currently use. Perhaps they have a struggle with reading labels or don’t actually know what a serum is, but this product is not a moisturizer. It’s a serum and as such cannot replace a moisturizer. I think it works really well and if it weren’t for the price and perfume like smell I’d probably buy it.
Wanda K.
I have extremely dry skin and LOVE the Avene Hydrance Optimale Hyrdating
Serum! It is light enough that it does not clog my pores but leaves my
skin feeling hydrated and fresh. I use this before my heavier
moisturizer to add an extra layer of moisture at night and under my
makeup during the day. It is the perfect product and brand for my
sensitive skin!
Sabrina R.
I have been using my sample of this product because I've been trying to find a hydrating serum that I like. I honestly didn't expect to like this so much but wow! The serum it self is super thin and doesn't dry too fast - which I love especially during my night time routine. It isn't tacky and my skin really feels hydrated even before putting on my moisturizer.
Lauren G.
New York
I got this during the winter when my skin is usually at its worst and it worked wonders. It felt nice immediately after I used it and I noticed that my skin was a lot less dry than it had been the day before. I totally recommend this to anyone with dry skin, or even just someone who needs that extra oomph during the winter.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
I never really use serums so when I got this in my Ipsy bag I wasn’t even going to try it, but I am so happy I did! It glides onto skin making it super soft and moisturized. I received a TINY sample size and it lasted me sooo long. I am looking forward to purchasing the full size very soon, however it is a bit pricey.
Marília S.
Houston
One of my to-die-for products. Keeps skin hydrated without clogging pores and has a great matte finish! I feel like it calms my skin and helps with redness. A little expensive for the amount of product. It lasted me 2 months. I love the Avene formula and it is so calming for sensitive skin.
Shaoni B.
Absolutely wonderful. I received this as a sample with my Avene thermal water spray. I just shifted to Nevada from Texas and struggling with dry heat. It was lightweight, non-greasy. I paired it with Clinique DDMC. My skin felt moisturized.
Courtney W.
Daphne, AL
I loved this serum. Provided intense hydration as promised and my skin felt amazing after applied. I love that it uses thermal spring water as it's primary ingredient. I have yet to be disappointed by the Avene brand.
Bergineliz R.
I got this product at birchbox who else got one?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Is there any point using this if you have oily skin? Does it have any other benefits other than hydration or will it just make my skin more oily?
María S.
Mi piel del rostro es bastante seca Que tal deja el producto la piel? Me lo recomiendan? Huele bien? Qué tan bien hidrata? Cómo es la textura? La piel lo absorbe rápido?

back