BY AVÈNE

A unique serum enriched with a high concentration of soothing and calming Avène Thermal Spring Water provides the skin with a boost of continuous hydration for 24 hours. Use this serum as a first step to enhance the effectiveness of any skin care regimen.

Buy on Amazon
Shayna T.
Irvine
Skin care is very important to me. I have sensitive skin, so with my profession that I'm going to school for, cosmetology, part of my dress code is to have my makeup on daily.... Which means I've got to have stuff that will keep me looking fresh, hydrated and not break me out. Well... Look no further for some major hydration for your face! This stuff right here is amazing! I apply it morning and night. In the morning I will apply a dab size a few minutes before the application of makeup and at night after I cleanse my face and scrub it down, I will apply a dab size so I can sleep with it on. It does NOT make my face oily (alot of things do) where I have sensitive skin. I also can break out real easily with the wrong product. Since I've started using this, I haven't had a break out at all! I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin, and sensitive skin. ❤❤❤
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
This is such an amazing product! It's definitely pricey but super worth the splurge. I am normally very oily but get extremely dry in certain areas particularly in the winter. I bought this when my chin kept peeling. I applied it after exfoliating and my skin felt 162638292 times better and stopped peeling. Would definitely buy this again and again and ive recommended this to others even despite the steep price tag. A very underated product!
C B.
I received this in my Birchbox and I really like it. It’s French so it smells a little old lady like (most French products I’ve tried do, so I was expecting that). It wasn’t completely unpleasant and faded pretty quickly, although I think it would be so much better if it was unscented. I really like it. It felt moisturizing and softened my skin. It didn’t pill up under my moisturizer or congest my pores. I notice some people rated it lower claiming they didn’t like it as much as the moisturizer they currently use. Perhaps they have a struggle with reading labels or don’t actually know what a serum is, but this product is not a moisturizer. It’s a serum and as such cannot replace a moisturizer. I think it works really well and if it weren’t for the price and perfume like smell I’d probably buy it.
Danielle L.
Corinth
I absolutely love this product. I use it every night after I remove my makeup and cleanse my face. I wake up and my skin is just so smooth and refreshed feeling.

Does feel a little oily at first but dries out great.

Smells amazing!

I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate me at all.

100% recommend
Andrea A.
So I received a small sample of this serum and I loved it! I am very dry so I usually apply serum and moisturizer and eye cream etc... Not with this serum! It was so hydrating that I applied it by itself! I don’t know where to buy it though! French brand 👌
Shaoni B.
Absolutely wonderful. I received this as a sample with my Avene thermal water spray. I just shifted to Nevada from Texas and struggling with dry heat. It was lightweight, non-greasy. I paired it with Clinique DDMC. My skin felt moisturized.
Courtney W.
Daphne, AL
I loved this serum. Provided intense hydration as promised and my skin felt amazing after applied. I love that it uses thermal spring water as it's primary ingredient. I have yet to be disappointed by the Avene brand.
Ali R.
Very mild serum, but also very moisturizing. I prefer a serum that packs an extra punch of resurfacing or a special ingredient, but this serum is good for people with pretty manageable skin. Not sure if I would buy again.
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
This product is really good for ageing skin. As soon as I finish putting it on my face it soaked it right up. My face feels so hydrated all day. Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum
Genny M.
Couple of years ago, my skin was falling apart because of the harsh winter. I really needed a quick fix, so I got into the closest Walgreens and picked up this serum as an impulse buy. It helped my skin OVERNIGHT! It is so rich but not in a greasy way. It is like, my skin just drank a gallon of water kind of way. I was so happy with it, I bought it a couple more times, and I also bought it for my mom who always complains about her flaky skin. It is a great serum for a great price.
Bergineliz R.
I got this product at birchbox who else got one?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Is there any point using this if you have oily skin? Does it have any other benefits other than hydration or will it just make my skin more oily?
María S.
Mi piel del rostro es bastante seca Que tal deja el producto la piel? Me lo recomiendan? Huele bien? Qué tan bien hidrata? Cómo es la textura? La piel lo absorbe rápido?