BY AVÈNE

For normal to combination sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: The research from Av ne Dermatological Laboratories on the perfect hydration of the eye resulted in a formula that guarantees increased hydration*. Result:   Immediate and intense, long-lasting hydration of the skin.  Optimum skin comfort is restored. Hydrance Optimale Light is a fluid non-greasy lotion.  Its lightweight formula ensures a supple feel and a matt finish.  The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously select see more...

• "Although it may be expensive , a little goes a long way ." in 1 review
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I use it most in the winter because I tend to have to reapply my moisturizer during the day. It gives me a little extra boost when it comes to moisture without making my skin oily or shiny. I would recommend this product to people who get dry skin in the winter months. It has a light smell so it isn't overpowering which is great!
Sara J.
I got a sample of this and loved it so much. I was so sad when it finished. It’s so hydrating and makes my skin feel sooo soft, all day. If you have dry skin this if perfect for you. I’m thinking of buying the full size when I run out the moisturizer that I’m using now
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Another fantastic moisturizer from Avene. Typically I steer away from products containing mineral oil but this brand seems to know how to make it work for you. Recovery Cream is my absolute favorite but it can be a bit heavy. In the day I prefer this. I do need to blot by mid day but when I go to remove my makeup my skin is in good shape and doesn't feel too oily or stripped.
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my daily go-to moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, but without feeling heavy or greasy. It is non-scented and terrific for anyone with sensitive skin. I've been using this moisturizer daily since last summer and this is the first winter I've had where my face didn't feel completely dried out.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Reminds me of the Embryolisse cream. This isn't good for using on my face during colder months. It also sits nicely under mattifying foundations so that my dry skin doesn't get tight and uncomfortable during the day.
Stephanie M.
This moisturizer is very basic but that is one of the things I love about it. It doesn't promise to fight acne or wrinkles, but it does claim to moisturize and it does it better than any other I've tried! This lotion is very light, sinks right in (seriously, my skin drinks this stuff up!) and moisturizes like nothing I've ever felt before. My skin is left feeling comfortable, my makeup goes on smoothr. This has been a major factor in lessening my skin's oil production (I'm closer to combination now as opposed to the greaseball I was!) and has even helped to clear my acne by balancing my skin. My skin get's very angry when I try to venture away from this! I'd definitely recommend it, I can't say enough good things about it!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this from ipsy. Not a huge fan of receiving moisturizers or any face products in my bags because I never like them. My skin is sensitive and dry and very prone to break outs so I stick to the same routine. This product has no fragrance, which I like. It's goopy but soaks into the skin very well. My skin did not get irritated not even a little. Pretty impressed with this. Will be good for the dryer winter months.
Allie G.
Washington, DC
Winter skin woes = solved!

I have tried many different moisturizers this year ranging from Neutrogena to Trish McEvoy. My skin would still either break out, be bone dry or both. FINALLY a friend suggested Avène Hydrance and it is a total game changer for me.

This product manages to provide long lasting moisture without irritating my skin or causing breakouts! I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an effective moisturizer that won't irritate your skin.
Nino N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in my allure beauty box. It does not irritate my very sensitive combination skin, it is a little sticky, so you should be careful not to apply too much of it. It moisturizes the skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I think it is a bit pricey, but I am still going to purchase a full size version.
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this serum in my ipsy bag and I like it. It is fragrance free and light on my face. Prior to this, i was using one by belif, along with their Hungarian Water. For those of you saying it didn't hydrate, this isn't a stand alone moisturizer, this is a face serum. This isn't supposed to replace your moisturizer lol.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does it work good on oily skin?
Ashley A.
How does it work?
Liliana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you use it?? I got it in a subscription box but Idk how to use it properly.