BY AVÈNE

For normal to combination sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: The research from Av ne Dermatological Laboratories on the perfect hydration of the eye resulted in a formula that guarantees increased hydration*. Result:   Immediate and intense, long-lasting hydration of the skin.  Optimum skin comfort is restored. Hydrance Optimale Light is a fluid non-greasy lotion.  Its lightweight formula ensures a supple feel and a matt finish.  The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously select see more...

• "Although it may be expensive , a little goes a long way ." in 1 review
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I got a sample of this from ipsy. Not a huge fan of receiving moisturizers or any face products in my bags because I never like them. My skin is sensitive and dry and very prone to break outs so I stick to the same routine. This product has no fragrance, which I like. It's goopy but soaks into the skin very well. My skin did not get irritated not even a little. Pretty impressed with this. Will be good for the dryer winter months.
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
My go to mask during the harsh mid western wintes. I use this mask while I'm working around the house and just let it soak in. I like to pair it with the Avene thermal water spray, Hydrance Optimale Serum, and rich compensating cream for the perfect winter hydration.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I was really excited about this, but I feel like I have used other formulas that I like better. It does the job, but for the price, I think there are other options. It is very moisturizing and non-irritating, fragrance-free perfect for anyone with sensitive skin!
Luna B.
I got this from ipsy and it does hydrate. It doesn't leave my face sticky at all and it's perfect for targeting my dry areas (I have combo skin). It also doesn't break me out which happens with most skin care products. So all in all I recommend this to anyone.
amy z.
I love this so much! i use this after i wash my face in the morning and before i put my makeup on and i love the way it makes my skin look and feel. its a little expensive but when you really like the results of a product its worth it!
Jacqueline S.
I did not like this product at all. My skin has been very sensitive lately and has needed a lot of hydration. Sadly this serum didn't hydrate my skin. It left my skin feeling sticky. I Wouldn't recommend this serum.
Vania G.
Not sure I buy into all the hype that is Avène. This didn't do anything for me and actually made my skin feel a little drier and tighter after using it. Plus, the fragrance, while light, is a downside.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Another fantastic moisturizer from Avene. Typically I steer away from products containing mineral oil but this brand seems to know how to make it work for you. Recovery Cream is my absolute favorite but it can be a bit heavy. In the day I prefer this. I do need to blot by mid day but when I go to remove my makeup my skin is in good shape and doesn't feel too oily or stripped.
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my daily go-to moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, but without feeling heavy or greasy. It is non-scented and terrific for anyone with sensitive skin. I've been using this moisturizer daily since last summer and this is the first winter I've had where my face didn't feel completely dried out.
Myra H.
Reminds me of the Embryolisse cream. This isn't good for using on my face during colder months. It also sits nicely under mattifying foundations so that my dry skin doesn't get tight and uncomfortable during the day.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does it work good on oily skin?
Ashley A.
How does it work?
Liliana H.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you use it?? I got it in a subscription box but Idk how to use it properly.