BY AVÈNE

Massiel S.
I have oily skin and this hydrating cream is very light, it doesn't makes my skin look oily and I know most of the people thinks that an oily skin can't use hydrating creams but that is totally wrong. My dermatologist told me that and hydrated skin produces less oil sebum. I totally recommend this cream, I used it every morning. And plus, it has a SPF 20.
jenniffer r.
Doral, FL
e texture is light and pleasant, I like the scent, sinks right in leaving no residue or tackiness, it's not mattifying but not shiny either. The SPF 20 is adequate for fall/winter and make up sits nicely on top.That's where the good points end. Besides not really being hydrating and despite being promoted as suitable for sensitive skin, mine becomes bright red after using it. Pass.
Perah R.
S Pasadena, CA
I adore this sunscreen. It's much lighter than your average sunscreen, and its thin consistency makes it easy to dab on before makeup without affecting your end result. I like the light fragrance, but those with more sensitive skin might opt for an unscented sunscreen.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
I'll definitely recommend this product to people with normal to oily skin. This product is a very watery lotion and it's non-greasy. It's easy to apply and it smells really good. It's got some SPF in it, but I preferred a higher SPF. Anyway, it's a good product!!!
Stephanie Z.
River Edge, NJ
I absolutely loved this product! It made my skin feel great and he SPF was just an added bonus that made wearing it even better! It never felt oily or left a clogged pore feeling! The whole brand seems simple and clean!
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Excellent face cream. Besides protecting you from the sun rays it hydrates your face and leaves it very soft and shiny. This product was recommended to me by a dermatologist and it has worked perfectly I recommend it!
Alessandra B.
Deridder, LA
I have dry skin specially in the winter... I have tried everything but Avende does not give my face that oily look and it works good with my makeup and I recommend people that has dry skin to you it .. And I buy it !!
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
Girls you gotta try this perfect gentle formula of sunscreen lotion! It is so far one of the best ones I had! They are such a good brand in all they do! I am very happy with it!
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
I actually bought this product while I was in Europe this past March and I use it everyday. I love that not only does it moisturize your face but it has has spf in it. I apply to my face right after a shower before I put makeup on and also after washing my face at night. Definitely keeps my skin from getting dried out, and it's my secret to happy healthy skin. Down side is I only found it in Europe so anytime my family members go I request it.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Optional light proactive is one of the best products on the market and I am a first time user to this product and it of course met my expectations it was great and not harsh