Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsAvène
Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml

Avène Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml

by Avène

Helps prevent water evaporation from the skin by reinforcing cell cohesion Provides 24 hour hydration Smooths away dehydration lines and soothes tightness and tingling sensations Unique lightweight serum that intensely rehydrates skin. Formulated with Cohederm, a patented complex, to help restore a cohesive skin barrier and prevent water loss. Provides 24 hour hydration and antioxidant protection while smoothing away dehydration lines and soothing tightness and tingling sensations. Skin is soft, supple and radiant. Enhances the efficacy of any skin care regimen. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Paraben and oil free. Made in France 1-844-41-AVENE

I have heard this helps with the broken capillaries on the face. Does this help reduce the look of them?
Start your review of Avène Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml!
nakia B.
Mamaroneck
I was surprised by how well this worked at moisturing I received it as sample in my Birchbox and honestly thought it was a moisturizer not a serum. It does wonders for my dry skin areas on my face to the point where a follow moisturizer is not even needed 🤗
Ashley D.
Avène Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml uploaded by Ashley D.
I just got a sample of this in a subscription box and I must say I really love it! It’s super light weight for being as moisturizing as it is. I apply morning and night and my skin feels the softest it has all winter.
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
1,076 reviews
Purchased at: bluemercury
I was so impressed by this serum I can feel how hydrating it is for my skin and it doesn't leave my face sticky or greasy and although it is pricey I would definitely repurchase and I apply it every night and in the morning my skin still feels hydrated and smooth
Jacqueline H.
Brick, NJ
This is a decent serum but I thought I would like it more than I did. I didn’t really see any differences but I didn’t like the smell. I was hoping for a better product because I do use other Avene products.
Carline P.
Hastings
Avène Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml uploaded by Carline P.
I couldn't believe how good this felt on my face! I use hydrating serums and such all the time, but this was different. It was like my skin plumped up and soaked it in! And it works fast too, I've only used it for 2 days now and my skin is much happier and it doesn't feel like it is going to crack! Horray!
Laura K.
Portland, OR
I really enjoyed using Avene's Intense Rehydrating Serum over the past couple of weeks. It has the consistency and feel of a thin lotion, has a natural scent, and it nicely penetrates the skin. While it did rehydrate the skin somewhat, you will still need to moisturize afterward.
Bree C.
Dix Hills, NY
For someone with sensitive and extremely dry skin, this is a godsend! I use this usually at night under my moisturiser!
Tina A.
Orem, UT
I didn't necessarily have a negative experience with this product, it's just that I'm not really sure it did anything? The product feels very light and smells very fresh. I have normal to dry skin, so maybe this product is meant for someone with drier skin than I have or maybe it needs to be heavier to be more effective? I used this serum after cleansing and before my moisturizer and didn't really notice a difference. It's almost $40 for an ounce of product which isn't necessarily expensive compared to other brands' serums, but I definitely don't think it's as effective or effective at all.
Cassie F.
State College, PA
There is nothing necessarily wrong with this product I am just not sure that it really does anything. There dont seem to be super impressive ingredients in it and seems very over priced. Not something I would get again.
ana A.
San Diego, CA
Best serums that I have ever used! Really hydrates my skin and keeps it that way! Everyone should definitely use this product!