Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml

by Avene

Avene Hydrance Hydrating Aqua Cream-in-Gel 50ml

Iss this good for dry skin??
Do you like the "glowy" or "shiny" look Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml gives to your skin?
Has anyone felt any kind of negative reaction when using Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml ?
Start your review of Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml!
Courtney  K.
Battle Creek, MI
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Courtney  K.
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Courtney  K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Avene Hydrance Aqua gel is a great moisturizer for people with combination and oily skin. It’s also very lightweight and also super gentle so it’s get for anyone with sensitive skin as well. It can be used as a daily moisturizer or applied thick before bed as a sleep mask. It helps restore elasticity and prevent water loss while also making the skin appear plump and smooth. It leaves your skin looking dewy and refreshed. So far I am loving my new moisturizer!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Diana G.
I enjoy the real “Water” in this moisturizer, it’s perfect for my husband’s skin that is dry, it’s very light , I would like to improve adding a sfp because it’s important for the ones who run to have everything in a face cream , it’s very gentle, does not produce any itches or redness, pretty well for the ones who just like to add hydration to their skins .
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Melissa B.
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Melissa B.
I received a free sample of this seriously hydrating gel cream with a recent Ulta order and I absolutely love it!!! It does have a pretty strong fragrance, so it might not be great for sensitive skin, but mine is pretty normal so it didn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s light and creamy and didn’t leave my face feeling heavy or oily. It contains hyaluronic acid and several over hydrating and moisturizing ingredients. It’s easy to apply and absorbs fairly quickly. It did leave a bit of a tacky feeling on my skin, but I used it at night so it didn’t bother me. This hydrating and moisturizing gel cream retails at $36 for 1.6oz and I’d for sure purchase it in the future, especially for the winter months!!!
Amber M.
LOVE this product. It’s light and leave the face feeling hydrating and fresh. I use it every night and morning and LOVE the way my skin has improved bc of it.
Angelina I.
Wendell, NC
This is my everyday day time face cream. It’s light weight and so smooth. Perfect for under makeup. Gives great hydration without the bulk. Never pills under makeup. Doesn’t feel sticky. 10/10
Madi V.
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Madi V.
This is a very well rated moisturizer but honestly it's too sticky for me. The brand is awesome and has some of my favorite products but this one in particular not my cup of tea. I think I don't like gel products in general so it's not the brand fault. You can try it if you want as it very well rated but I'll not purchase it again.
Maritza V.
Olyphant, PA
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Maritza V.
I did receive product in a sample size but was surprised at how little I had to use for my whole face. The sample last me a whole week and a half which was extremely surprising. I love how hydrating this was without feeling greasy or heavy. it sunk into my skin well and I felt like I didn’t need any other moisturizer or serum after using this for the rest of the day. Will definitely be purchased a full-size once winter time comes it will be even better for my dry sensitive skin sister consistency is a little bit more in the thicker side for a cream/gel. recommend this over the belief aqua bomb
Canaan M.
NYC
Avene Hydrance Aqua Gel 50 ml uploaded by Canaan M.
5 STARS!!! My sales associate at Blue Mercury gave me a sample of this and I didn’t even care about the price (which is GREAT!), I just threw it in my basket on my next visit! I love how moisturizing this product is! Not my favorite during the summer/warmer days, because it’s kind’ve oily (on my skin)— but this is such a beautifully formulated product!!! A true rockstar, especially overnight!
Amelia G.
Huntsville, AL
This product is a drink for your skin. Lord have mercy it’s amazing. The only gel moisturizer that actually leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated and DOESNT dry my skin out overtime. Works best with their thermal spray right before. Wonderful product!
Derek B.
Despite the fragrance, a strange and amazing thing. This gel is an incredible light, watery texture (that might pull if you scrub). However, the micro droplet technology amazingly keeps water inside your skin without feeling like anything is there. Would recommend for anyone in a dry climate— 12 hours of hydration in the desert
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie C.
il y a un an
Aleksandra C. il y a un an
I like the hydration without the heaviness. The rest is a plus. This lightweight conditioner saved my skin in the winter.
Angie C.
il y a un an
Jabeen Q. il y a un an
I am using it but there was no reaction. It does have a slight fragrance though, so may be really sensitive skin people can be affected.