BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvène
Avene High Protection Cleanance Suncereen SPF30 (For Acne-Prone Skin) 50ml/17oz

by Avène

A high protection & relieving sunscreen -Boasts a very water-resistant paraben-free formula -Contains exclusive active ingredients including SunSitive protection to offer broad spectrum UV protection -Blended with Pre-tocopheryl a vitamin E precursor & a powerful anti-oxidant -Helps shield skin cells from free radicals -Rich in Av ne Thermal Spring Water for soothing & anti-irritating properties -Loaded with an oil-regulating Cucurbita pepo extract for a matte finish -Great for hypersensitive blemish-prone skin Product Line: Avene - Sun Care - Face Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz

Is this good for sensitive skin, will it break me out more??
Is this sunscreen good for oily screen?
Cómo puedo obtener una prueba de este producto para realizar una reseña acerca de él?
Start your review of Avene High Protection Cleanance Suncereen SPF30 (For Acne-Prone Skin) 50ml/1.7oz!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive and a bit acne-prone skin in my face and this is the only sunscreen for years, that I never had any problems with during summer. It does hydrate my skin and help with less acne or irritations and allergic reactions while I am in the sun. Absolutely recommend it to everyone with acne-prone and sensitive skin.in reviews
Veronica  T.
Cambridge, MA
Very good. It blends into the skin very well, almost like a BB creme. It does not stain if it is allowed to dry a few minutes after putting it on. It is very effective in preventing sun spots.
Carole R.
Murrieta, CA
Avene High Protection Cleanance Suncereen SPF30 (For Acne-Prone Skin) 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Carole R.
Es excelente porque no te deja la piel grasa, se absorbe con facilidad y te da una buena protección solar y es antiedad
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Avene High Protection Cleanance Suncereen SPF30 (For Acne-Prone Skin) 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Denise H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast, it's rich and creamy but it isn't greasy. I like that I can wear it under makeup and I think the sun protection it provides is great.
Pakize K.
Michelle V.
San Luis, AZ
Me gusta mucho este protector solar por que no queda pesado en la piel ni te deja capa blanca pero después de un tiempo el olor y el sabor se vuelven muy malos, trato de lo ponerlo muy cercas de mis labios para no sentirlo!
Jennifer B.
Wilsonville
Great sunscreen and great product.  Doesn't make my face breakout and feels lightweight.  I use it year round.
Francheska D.
Woodside, NY
My go to! My holy grail! I started using this product after my dermatologist recommended it to me and this is truly the best sunscreen out there for acne prone skin. While applying and reapplying sunscreen might be tedious, this makes me want to apply it all the time. I love the pump on this as it makes it easy to dispense how much product you want to use.
Yoe F.
mienial en su usu nos protege muy bien de los rayos solares, y tambien se encruentra en cual quier tienda
Massiel O.
Me gusta mucho utilizar los productos de avene, en especial el protector solar y el agua termal, son excelentes y de buena calidad
Liz T.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is specially my summer routine basic, no matter how busy could I be, I always have this ready with me, is smooth, fresh sensation and non scented formula, makes it accurate for sensitive skins