Avene Hand Cream with Cold Cream uploaded by Carla J.

BY AVÈNE

For the care of dry, chapped, rough hands Hypoallergenic Properties: With its ultra - rich formula, the Hand cream with Cold Cream restores the skin barrier of dry, chapped, rough hands.  The skin rapidly regains suppleness and comfort. ; Information?  1-866-41-AVENE see more...

• Where can you buy this product??2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hands supper thick and greasy???1 Answers
  • Hello! works for all skin types?1 Answers
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
This is a heavy hand cream but the finish isn't greasy at all. This was a staple for me for years before I caught onto the Hemp hand cream by the Body Shop, which is greasier but also much more moisturizing. But if you don't want 200% moisturizing, I'd say this is really good.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good hand cream option. I prefer l'occitane, but this is definitely a quality product and has a good price. I tried it as a sample, and liked it a lot; I just wasn't inclined to buy it. Has a weird scent, but it is not too strong. It is pretty lightweight and absorbs quickly.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This product left my hands feeling wonderfully soft and moist! My cracking palms are gone after only a few days of using it. My skin is sensitive to most scents but this one was light and natural which didn't bother me at all. I would highly recommend.
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avene products are all great. What I like the most is how great they himect the skin. This cream is perfect for prevent your hands to crack and the sensation it let you is great. You can use it also in arms
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
This is one of the creams that I love! I don't like creams that leave my hands feeling greasy or have an overpowering floral or sweet smell. It is a little thick, doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy and it smells like cream. I feel this keeps my hands moisturized and use it daily. Definitely a cream that I would buy again!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hand cream for canadian winters! when my hands start to crack and get super dry, I apply this right after I wash my hands and my skin is instantly more hydrated. No strong odour so its  a plus to keep in your purse!
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand cream is incredibly hydrating. It sinks into the skin quickly and gives incredible hydration. I love that it is gentle and fragrance-free.
Mcminnville, OR
Where can you buy this product??
Mcminnville, OR
Does this leave your hands supper thick and greasy???
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Venezuela
Hello! works for all skin types?