Avene Gentle Toner uploaded by laila b.

BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: Extremely rich in Avene thermal spring water, this toner releases all of the water s soothing and softening properties Formulated with natural silicates it helps protect the skin from external aggressions leaving it soft and fresh. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosme see more...

Linda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily especially this winter. It soothes my skin after cleansing and hydrates. It does remove impurities or left over make-up that cleanser left behind. I have multiple backups!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gentle, hydrating, lightweight toner. I'ts perfect for after cleansing, over an acid if your skin feels irritated, and just to refresh your skin. It works beautifully with my combo acne prone skin and is a staple in my skincare routine.
paige l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend the Avene Gentle Toner to anyone with sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and couldn't use many products before this. It is gentle on the skin and harsh on the unwanted dirt. I haven't picked up another toner ever since I started using this one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a life changing toner.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I put this toner on before I put my sheet masks on and it was great! My face certainly felt ready and it had a really gentle formula which was nice. The packaging is a bit plain (wouldnt normally catch my eye) but it is very effective so would recommend!
Shawna P.
This is the best toner I have ever used, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I had shopped many brands before this one, and I think this one is wonderful and we'll worth the price tag.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was nice, gentle and did its job, but I didn't see any huge improvement after usage. I don't think I would recommend, and there are other toners I would reach for first in my collection.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion very affordable and feels so good on your skin. This product is not expensive at all and is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend you purchased this product, I would buy it agin.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice and soft on your skin. Cleans the leftovers of the make up and daily dirt left after washing. Very gentle.
Rukesa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner great if you have sensitive skin and also prone to breakouts my skin feels really clean when i use this
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these in a sample box, and i love this, i thought it was such a waste, but if you workout or its out, this is such a light mist, and it feels cold, it isn't heavy, it wont drip or anything, i love this product!
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your face oily
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
Any recommendations on how to use this product?
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
How well does this toner work
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I wonder why they have not put the cheaper prices for some of the AVENE products?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?