BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: Extremely rich in Avene thermal spring water, this toner releases all of the water s soothing and softening properties Formulated with natural silicates it helps protect the skin from external aggressions leaving it soft and fresh. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosme see more...

• I know this toner is gentle but how well would it work on my oily s...1 Answers
  • For oily skin is it good? Be the first to answer!
  • El tónico es la misma agua nivelar¿ o son dos cosas diferentes, que...1 Answers
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
This is a great toner for combination skin or oily skin. I've shared this product with friends with these types of skin conditions and it worked great for them. I have sensitive skin and it is dry and blotchy but I also have an oily t-zone. This did not work for me as it dried my skin even more and it felt like it was burning during use. I gave away this toner and stuck to my much cheaper Simple brand toner.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I have sensitive skin is dry and blotchy but also have a T-zone fat. This did not work for me, because my skin dries out even more and felt like it was on fire during use. I gave this stuck to my lot cheaper brand toner and toner simple.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love this product! It works amazing on my sensitive skin, and doesn't dry it out as a lot of toners tend to do. My face always feels super clean and soft after use. It is a little more, cost wise, but definitely worth it!
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this tonic! Sometimes I vary the tonics use but this is still my favorite, is very gentle to the skin, remove finishes cleaning residue, cool, calm irritation, it works fine on my sensitive skin.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is actually a great toner ! If you have sensitive skin you should really give this a try ! It will help you face glow and look so healthy !
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Really like this stuff. Avene makes a lot of gentle things I also have their lipid replenishing body wash and I love that too
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
Absolutely love this product. Great for sensitive skin and smells great! Buying this product again after its empty!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This stuff is great and very gentle without any alcohol or harsh chemical smell! Works very well!
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me gusta la manera en que refresca y cuida la piel sensible protege demasiado bien lo recomiendo
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Such a gentle toner to use after you have washed your face and it doesn't smell like alcohol
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
How well does this toner work
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your face oily
Nisma A.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
Any recommendations on how to use this product?
Bria  D.
Bria D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I wonder why they have not put the cheaper prices for some of the AVENE products?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?