Avene Gentle Toner uploaded by Maria A.Avene Gentle Toner uploaded by laila b.

BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: Extremely rich in Avene thermal spring water, this toner releases all of the water s soothing and softening properties Formulated with natural silicates it helps protect the skin from external aggressions leaving it soft and fresh. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosme see more...

Stef R.
Kanarraville
Purchased at: Walgreens
My skin is too sensitive to use a toner everywhere every day, so I use this in the summer on my oily t zone when im done cleansing. Also great for spot treating and drying out small skin blemishes.
Christina M.
Its gentle on the skin but it did always leave it feeling tight and a wee bit dry even after moisturizer. I like to use witch hazel and its more affordable and easy to find.
paige l.
I would highly recommend the Avene Gentle Toner to anyone with sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and couldn't use many products before this. It is gentle on the skin and harsh on the unwanted dirt. I haven't picked up another toner ever since I started using this one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a life changing toner.
Michele K.
Oak Forest
I do not use toner on a regular basis as my skin begins to age but sometimes I need it after a long hot summer day. Not only does it help take away some of the excess oil, it takes away the make up that my cleanser didn't remove. All even product are a great price point including his toner. I recommend this for teenagers because it doesn't break the bank.
Linda M.
I use this daily especially this winter. It soothes my skin after cleansing and hydrates. It does remove impurities or left over make-up that cleanser left behind. I have multiple backups!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
So I put this toner on before I put my sheet masks on and it was great! My face certainly felt ready and it had a really gentle formula which was nice. The packaging is a bit plain (wouldnt normally catch my eye) but it is very effective so would recommend!
Shawna P.
This is the best toner I have ever used, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I had shopped many brands before this one, and I think this one is wonderful and we'll worth the price tag.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
Love this lotion very affordable and feels so good on your skin. This product is not expensive at all and is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend you purchased this product, I would buy it agin.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
This product was nice, gentle and did its job, but I didn't see any huge improvement after usage. I don't think I would recommend, and there are other toners I would reach for first in my collection.
Jasmine L.
This is a great toner for combination skin or oily skin. I've shared this product with friends with these types of skin conditions and it worked great for them. I have sensitive skin and it is dry and blotchy but I also have an oily t-zone. This did not work for me as it dried my skin even more and it felt like it was burning during use. I gave away this toner and stuck to my much cheaper Simple brand toner.
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
How well does this toner work
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your face oily
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
Any recommendations on how to use this product?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I wonder why they have not put the cheaper prices for some of the AVENE products?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where can I purchase this at?

Amazon