BY AVÈNE

Tone and Soften Skin Introducing a mild and gentle toner for your dry and sensitive skin. A bi-phase toner that's activated by shaking and synergistic action of natural silicates and Thermal Spring Water in this brilliant Avene Gentle Toner helps in protecting and keeping skin soft from external aggressions. With a near neutral pH value, it does not dry out the skin while high percentage of spring water soothes and softens skin. Contains high level of spring water and natural silicates Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Softens, hydrates and protects skin This alcohol and oil free formula is non-irritant and has a pleasant fragrance. Just For You: Normal to dry skin A Closer Look: Avene Gentle Toner comprises of 98% of Thermal Spring Water to soothe and hydrate and natural silicates to protect the skin against external aggressions. You Won't Find: Alcohol, paraben and oil Get Started: Shake bottle well before use. Apply with a cotton pad on face and neck after cleansing with Gentle milk cleanser. Mist with Thermal Spring Water and apply a moisturizer. Apply every morning and evening. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mariam H.
Review for: Avene Gentle Toner more...
I love this toner. This was an accident buy, my friend had grabbed the wrong toner, but I ended up keeping it because it works so well. My skin is very dry and by using this toner all my other products get absorbed really well into my skin. It makes my skin super smooth and hydrating.
Linda M.
Review for: Avene Gentle Toner more...
Perfect everyday toner that is infused with their signature thermal water. Gentle and soothing, my skin feels hydrated and ready to receive serums and skincare ingredients! I would highly recommend it!
christine f.
Love using this product as part of my routine, but don't think it is anything special. Less expensive toners work just as well.
Janet C.
I used this years ago. It didn't do anything for my face. I was discouraged because it was really pricey and a good brand.
member-0b1993ba1
I love this toner it cleans and makes my skin feel fresh. This toner does not dry my skin out. This brand has a wonderful line of products they are all great quality and not super expensive.
Anastasia P.
CH41 6SA
Lovely. Very gentle. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. It is a nice product. I got this on offer in boots so it was on a 3 for 2 so it worked out a good price. Nice packaging nothing fancy. I bought this as it was recommended by a dermatologist.
Menna N.
it is the best toner ever , it refines pores and leave no oily appearance and very gentle for sensetive skin
i got it twice now and i will buy it again
Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
Great toner for my sensitive skin! Doesn't break me out and leaves skin soft and smooth. Definitely my go to product and it's at a great price too!
Chloe r.
paranque city
their moisturizing water keeps my face hydrated and moisturize so much love with this product..very handy and travel friendly
Rose N.
Good cleaner and toner for clean make up
And before any using i recomended for all people to use and try it
Rori L.