Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

Hagar H.
Cairo
SO gentle scrub ! Soft and smooth on the skin but does it do all what it claim to do ? I am not sure !! The skin never be so tight or dry after it but it is not THE scrub for purifing skin so u can't live without it or something , to me it is so regular one and don't deserve that much price ! What count for it that it is really gentle so it works so fine for the sensitive skin and also all u need to use is a small amount so it is not as small as it looks !
Fatma M.
The worst peeling product I used ever the formula doesn’t suit the small particles in it its maybe more liquid than it should be so particles fall without any peeling effect
Houda D.
kef
Live this product.... after I'm done using it my skin feels so refreshed and new. I would buy again ... I ordered it online. I would recommend it <
Alexandra P.
AMAZING! One of my favourite ever scrubs. It's gentle and leaves my skin smooth and clean. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it does the job perfectly and it's worth in my opinion. I'll keep using and buying it more :)
Narimene C.
I love face scubs!!!!
I've only used this once but am full on obsessed with it..
Smells great and leaves skin smooth as can be.
Nouhaila A.
best scrub for oily skin it gets ride of dead skin on the top plus the paleness and helps to get ride of acne
Alilia F.
I love this product!!! I wash my face with this every night and my face always feels so clean after! It smells so good and just cleans my face throughly! This is a product I buy over and over again. This product to wash your face with is a keeper.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
This is a great product with that i have very sensitive skin and i have to be careful of what i put on my skin
Beth H.
It made my skin feel soft and smooth and clean; not tight. I was pleased with the results. It was the first time I used it but I would definitely get it again. Plus I liked the packaging . I only had to use a little and it went a long way!
Natalie R.
Toronto, ON
I dislike this product probably the only one I've tried that I hate. The round bead like things in this product are plastic balls vs the typical sand or sugar versions. Which not only aren't good for the environment or your drains. I was very sad when I bought this product and realized how bad it was.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?