Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

Kristen G.
Rawdon, QC
I’ve only just started using this product, but my sensitive / combo skin is appreciating it so far! Most scrubs leave my skin irritated and bring out redness. This scrub is definitely gentle enough for my skin and leaves it looking fresh & clean!
My M.
los mochis
Un exfoliante muy finito y delicado. No irrita la piel, Es bueno pero para mis puntos negros no me ayudo.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Un producto para cuando quieres invertir en algo que valga la pena para ti piel pues es suave y limpia a profundidad pero es costoso
Kerry F.
Belleville
Gentle and feels great on! Makes my skin glow and lit from within. Great for sensitive skin types.
Allyson N.
I love love this scrub. Makes your skin instantly soft and smooth. Perfect for skin with spots and oily skin
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
It is nice and gentle scrub that comes i the form of transparent gel with some pink scrub bits in it.
Feels comfortable on the skin when using it.
Leaves the skin smooth and tight. No tingling sensation or redness after use !
Lina M.
cairo
I really like this gentle purifying scrub. It can be used on wet or dry skin depending on the effect needed, it’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause over drying since I already have very dry skin, I’ve used I for almost 6 months and I’m impressed especially that it’s affordable.
Stella M.
sunny isles
this was a no for me it didn't exfoliate my skin and left a film on my skin which i didn't like i think it was expensive for little amount of product it's very gentle if you're into that but i'm looking for skin to come off and get new skin when getting an exfoliator
Hagar H.
Cairo
SO gentle scrub ! Soft and smooth on the skin but does it do all what it claim to do ? I am not sure !! The skin never be so tight or dry after it but it is not THE scrub for purifing skin so u can't live without it or something , to me it is so regular one and don't deserve that much price ! What count for it that it is really gentle so it works so fine for the sensitive skin and also all u need to use is a small amount so it is not as small as it looks !
Fatma M.
The worst peeling product I used ever the formula doesn’t suit the small particles in it its maybe more liquid than it should be so particles fall without any peeling effect
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?