Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

katie c.
Ontario
I've got very sensitive skin when it comes to my face and this brand is the ABSOLUTE best for people with sensitive skin.
After using this product, I find my face feeling fresh, smooth and clean (with a pleasant smell too!) :)
I always moisturize afterwords with Avene daily moisturizer because the scrub removes any oils necessary for the skin staying hydrated. So moisturizer is a must people! :)
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
While the Avene Thermal Spring Water did not work for me, this Purifying Scrub was amazing. It not only cleanses your skin and pores, but it exfoliates as well and the scent was really nice compared to a lot of face scrubs and cleansers. Every time I used this product my skin felt so clean and open for the entire day, not just for an hour or so afterwards like a lot of products end up doing. It contains jojoba beads and salicylic acid which does increase the cell turnover in your skin. Since I have a very oily complexion, this product left me with a really nice mattified glow which I love. I still have an extra bottle to use once I'm done with another cleansing scrub that I am currently using. I like to rotate my skin products out because I don't want my face to get "immune" to any products that really help and that I really love. I purchase most of my Skincare at Ulta and Sephora and this is around $18 which is a really great price considering it is not only a cleansing scrub but it also exfoliates and tones as well. I would highly recommend this to anybody with normal to oily skin. This product is almost like a 3 in 1 because it cleanses, scrubs, exfoliates, and tones which is also a definite pro because it is such a timesaver when you don't half to use for different products in a step-by-step process to achieve the same results.
Sara M.
I quite liked this scrub. I wanted something that would not irritate my very sensitive skin but that would also "do something", meaning, not to be so gentle that it wouldn't produce results. It didn't leave my skin feeling "rough" or dryed out but still managed to make my face feel clean. I also quite liked the fresh scent. I used it once or twice a week.
Hagar H.
Cairo
SO gentle scrub ! Soft and smooth on the skin but does it do all what it claim to do ? I am not sure !! The skin never be so tight or dry after it but it is not THE scrub for purifing skin so u can't live without it or something , to me it is so regular one and don't deserve that much price ! What count for it that it is really gentle so it works so fine for the sensitive skin and also all u need to use is a small amount so it is not as small as it looks !
Fatma M.
The worst peeling product I used ever the formula doesn’t suit the small particles in it its maybe more liquid than it should be so particles fall without any peeling effect
Houda D.
kef
Live this product.... after I'm done using it my skin feels so refreshed and new. I would buy again ... I ordered it online. I would recommend it <
Alexandra P.
AMAZING! One of my favourite ever scrubs. It's gentle and leaves my skin smooth and clean. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it does the job perfectly and it's worth in my opinion. I'll keep using and buying it more :)
Narimene C.
I love face scubs!!!!
I've only used this once but am full on obsessed with it..
Smells great and leaves skin smooth as can be.
Nouhaila A.
best scrub for oily skin it gets ride of dead skin on the top plus the paleness and helps to get ride of acne
Alilia F.
I love this product!!! I wash my face with this every night and my face always feels so clean after! It smells so good and just cleans my face throughly! This is a product I buy over and over again. This product to wash your face with is a keeper.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?