Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

Maria M.
San Diego, CA
I haven't tried this product but I am interested in trying it out... Where can I find it.... And how much..
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
One of my favorite facial scrubs! It smells amazing and makes your skin feel clean, clear, and beautiful!
Yskxnxu d.
This is a really gentle scrubbing product ive ever used . Yes my expectation did meet . It was gentle .
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product it leaves my face feeling so soft and flawless.. I would definitely recommended it.
Stephanie A.
I love this scrub it works wonders. It smells great and is a good price. I would so buy it again.
Jade A.
This works super well. It cleans my face pretty well and I notice less lines after a few uses.
Jennifer P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like scrubs for my skin!!! This one leaves you with that sensation of clean after every wash
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
It is nice and gentle scrub that comes i the form of transparent gel with some pink scrub bits in it.
Feels comfortable on the skin when using it.
Leaves the skin smooth and tight. No tingling sensation or redness after use !
Hagar H.
Cairo
SO gentle scrub ! Soft and smooth on the skin but does it do all what it claim to do ? I am not sure !! The skin never be so tight or dry after it but it is not THE scrub for purifing skin so u can't live without it or something , to me it is so regular one and don't deserve that much price ! What count for it that it is really gentle so it works so fine for the sensitive skin and also all u need to use is a small amount so it is not as small as it looks !
Lina M.
cairo
I really like this gentle purifying scrub. It can be used on wet or dry skin depending on the effect needed, it’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause over drying since I already have very dry skin, I’ve used I for almost 6 months and I’m impressed especially that it’s affordable.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?