Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

Sarah L.
I love face scubs!!!!
I've only used this once but am full on obsessed with it..
Smells great and leaves skin smooth as can be.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
This was alright. I totally dig the smell. I did beeak out a little bit though. And i never break out. I wouldnt buy again
Alexandria W.
Aubrey, TX
Love!!! I live by the product. It makes my skin so soft. And its so worth the price in my opinion. A must have in my book!
Elizabeth S.
San Antonio , TX
Good product to have. Doesn't make face feel oily or sticky. I've used it a couple of times just wasn't fond of the scent.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Did not like this scrub at all. The little scrubby beads got stuck in my pores. Yuk!! The smell however was very pleasant
Tania B.
Doral, FL
This scrub is just great, the smell and how it truly works is what amaze me the most! I recommend it with my eyes close
Oneida V.
Kernersville, NC
I lovet it. Later of then use my skin is so soft and clean. But not dry. It's perfect!! I have my baby face again.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this stuff it take all that junk out your face from your every day activities i would definitely recommend.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
This is a great product with that i have very sensitive skin and i have to be careful of what i put on my skin
Samantha P.
Amazing how soft and fresh and clean your skin feels from using this scrub takes the oily feel from my skin.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?