Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by Hagar H.Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

Jasmine F.
Greenville , SC
I love this product. It gets rid of build up. It's very gentle on skin and it leaves your skin very soft.
I would buy it again. It definitely met my expectation.
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
I have naturally dry skin and this scrub really scrubs away the dry skin & leaves it feeling soft and purified! It's a good price and smells great!!
Jessica R.
Homestead, FL
Live this product.... after I'm done using it my skin feels so refreshed and new. I would buy again ... I ordered it online. I would recommend it
Daphne L.
One of my favorite scrubs. It's a good brand and quality product. I've used this multiple times. It's not too expensive. It's worth trying.
Denisse H.
I like that it leaves your skin feeling smooth and I like the way it smells and it's a very good product and would definitely recommend it
Marlin 💋.
Love how this works made me have a better face it feels so good and soft !! I would use it every day before school it was worth it. Yes.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
The smell so amazing. The product size to price is decent. It's so cute and I love how it's upside down and allows you to get more out.
Kristan C.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great! I loved how soft it made my skin and how my face cleared up after I used it! It was gentle on my skin! I am a first time user
Crystal H.
This scrub is so great I can feel it working as soon as I'm done smells amazing and leaves my body feeling very soft and touchable
Sarah L.
I love face scubs!!!!
I've only used this once but am full on obsessed with it..
Smells great and leaves skin smooth as can be.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?