Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
While the Avene Thermal Spring Water did not work for me, this Purifying Scrub was amazing. It not only cleanses your skin and pores, but it exfoliates as well and the scent was really nice compared to a lot of face scrubs and cleansers. Every time I used this product my skin felt so clean and open for the entire day, not just for an hour or so afterwards like a lot of products end up doing. It contains jojoba beads and salicylic acid which does increase the cell turnover in your skin. Since I have a very oily complexion, this product left me with a really nice mattified glow which I love. I still have an extra bottle to use once I'm done with another cleansing scrub that I am currently using. I like to rotate my skin products out because I don't want my face to get "immune" to any products that really help and that I really love. I purchase most of my Skincare at Ulta and Sephora and this is around $18 which is a really great price considering it is not only a cleansing scrub but it also exfoliates and tones as well. I would highly recommend this to anybody with normal to oily skin. This product is almost like a 3 in 1 because it cleanses, scrubs, exfoliates, and tones which is also a definite pro because it is such a timesaver when you don't half to use for different products in a step-by-step process to achieve the same results.