BY AVÈNE

Specific Exfoliating Care for Sensitive Skin Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water 2 Exfoliating Mico-Beads 3 Hypoallergenic 4 Non-Comedogenic 5 Paraben-Free Its exfoliating micro-beads, selected for their extreme tolerance, provide effective mechanical scrub; their action is completed by a keratoregulating agent which promotes gentle elimination of dead cells. When used before facial mask or moisturizing cream application, the scrub favors the penetration of active ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it once again healthy and radiant-looking. Developed to minimize the risk of allergy. see more...

Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub, 1.69 fl oz

Start your review of Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub, 1.69 fl oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel T.
Tempe, AZ
Great product! Although I have other drugstore products that are cheaper and work just as good.
adjmi r.
This scrub is very gentle, but thorough.
I used it only once a week thus far; will try twice from now on. At the moment, I can only hope, that in a long run, it will improve condition of my skin.It cleans well, but it's still really gentle which surprises me! Especially after reading the ingredients...anything benzoate tends to irritate my skin...but this did not. At least so far, to be fair I've used it only twice and a quarter size amount each time. Although I usually get itchy tomato patchy skin soon after if the allergy kicks in and it hasn't!!
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
I LOVE the way this feels on my skin. It’s definitely not too abrasive, but I still feel like it does it’s job. I will definitely continue to purchase this. It’s price is not too bad either. It lasts a long time, and has a nice faint scent to it.
Ben Amor Z.
Ce gommage de aveine est bien . Il nettoye bien la peau en profondeur. Il me va jai la peau grasse et je vais l acheter une autre fois surement
Fernanda M.
S Salt Lake, UT
Does what it's supposed to do. I love Avène because their products respect my sensitive, easily irritable skin. Usually exfoliating products are aggressive but this one is gentle enough. I'm glad it's not heavily perfumed. Love this product, it cleans the dead skin well and leaves my skin silky.
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Great products for sure !
Influenster
gin ;.
ME ENCANTA ES LO MÁXIMO TODO PRODUCTO DE AVENA ME ENCANTA YA QUE DEJA LA PIEL SUAVE-SITA. NO DEJARÍA DE COMPRAR ESTE PRODUCTO.
Mégane T.
Sainte-Julienne
Les peaux sensibles l'aimeront. Je n'ai eu aucune reaction avec ce produit ce qui est plutot rare. Doux mais assez fort pour retirer les impuretés et les peaux mortes.

Amazon