adjmi r.
This scrub is very gentle, but thorough.
I used it only once a week thus far; will try twice from now on. At the moment, I can only hope, that in a long run, it will improve condition of my skin.It cleans well, but it's still really gentle which surprises me! Especially after reading the ingredients...anything benzoate tends to irritate my skin...but this did not. At least so far, to be fair I've used it only twice and a quarter size amount each time. Although I usually get itchy tomato patchy skin soon after if the allergy kicks in and it hasn't!!