Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub uploaded by ilse G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t see more...

• Does this help with redness?This actually caused my face t... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Beauty ...*
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While the Avene Thermal Spring Water did not work for me, this Purifying Scrub was amazing. It not only cleanses your skin and pores, but it exfoliates as well and the scent was really nice compared to a lot of face scrubs and cleansers. Every time I used this product my skin felt so clean and open for the entire day, not just for an hour or so afterwards like a lot of products end up doing. It contains jojoba beads and salicylic acid which does increase the cell turnover in your skin. Since I have a very oily complexion, this product left me with a really nice mattified glow which I love. I still have an extra bottle to use once I'm done with another cleansing scrub that I am currently using. I like to rotate my skin products out because I don't want my face to get "immune" to any products that really help and that I really love. I purchase most of my Skincare at Ulta and Sephora and this is around $18 which is a really great price considering it is not only a cleansing scrub but it also exfoliates and tones as well. I would highly recommend this to anybody with normal to oily skin. This product is almost like a 3 in 1 because it cleanses, scrubs, exfoliates, and tones which is also a definite pro because it is such a timesaver when you don't half to use for different products in a step-by-step process to achieve the same results.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and this is gentle enough where it doesn't irritate my skin after I use it. My skin looks and feels so fresh and I don't get the red patches tat most cleansers will leave. I usually grab the gentle labels cleansers because of this and that still doesn't help one times, this is really good! It really is gentle on your skin and doesn't strip all the natural oils in your skin, which is extremely important if your skin is already dry.
Jenessa R.
Jenessa R.
Enfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle but effective face scrub. I use it twice a week and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. In fact i find my skin texture improves after using this product continuously. My skin seems to absorb serum & moisturiser better. It has pleasant smell as well.
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial scrubs and this is undoubtedly my favorite, my skin is both mixed and sensitive so I needed a scrub that would not mistreat her and voila this is just perfect, plus I can literally feel like I'm free of impurities
Estefani A.
Estefani A.
I love this scrub, it is incredibly amazing. It is my first time using it and I can firmly say I have fallen in love with it. It is gentle with the skin and leaves it smooth and fresh. I really recommend this product.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have skin that goes through a lot during the day. Being a bartender at a busy place, I'm always around good, grease, steam, and of course my face sweats. This wash is a great value and makes my skin feel new again!
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very similar to the Neutrogena one. And i love Avene products ! but i just feel this one isnt all that worth it if you can get an exact one for cheap. it still works great however ! and of course everyones skin is different.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of acne scaring everywhere on my face and I have been using a face scrub. It can help fade the scars away when using it when putting it in your morning routine. I do recommend this product.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like the scrub. I have used better facial scrubs. This one just didn't do it for me. It was very rough on my face I think I had some allergic reaction to it. It's not good for people who have very sensitive skin
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love this scrub it leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean it seems you are getting all the dead skin from your face. I totally love the amazing results when using this product.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?