Add a Photo

By AV├łNE
For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties:   The Gentle purifying scrub has been specially formulated to deep cleanse sensitive skin and gently eliminates impurities. Very rich n soothing and softening Avene thermal spring water. Selected ofr their high tolerance, two types fo exfoliation, combined with the exfoliating action of a skin smoothing agent.  This synergy promotes gentle elimination of dead skin cells and minor skin imperfections. The mild and gel-like texture prevents dryness and leaves a pleasant feeling of comfort. When used before a facial mask or a moisturizing cream, the Gentle purifying scrub favours the penetration of the ingredients and refines the skin texture, leaving it healthy and radiant-looking again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over t
Photo (1)
Sara M.
Sara M.

I quite liked this scrub. I wanted something that would not irritate my very sensitive skin but that would also "do something", meaning, not to be so gentle that it wouldn't produce results. It didn't leave my skin feeling "rough" or dryed out but still managed to make my face feel clean. I also quite liked the fresh scent. I used it once or twice a week.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
England

I have super sensitive skin but I really feel like this wash was gentle but effective on my face. My skin can sometimes be quite oily so I didn't find that it left my skin dry but I always top up with moisturizer after anyway,
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, Ontario

Love this scrub to keep my skin soft and smooth. It does occasionally leave my skin feeling drier than I'd like (especially in the winter) but it doesn't leave my face feeling raw like some scrubs.
katie c.
katie c.
Ontario

I've got very sensitive skin when it comes to my face and this brand is the ABSOLUTE best for people with sensitive skin.
After using this product, I find my face feeling fresh, smooth and clean (with a pleasant smell too!) :)
I always moisturize afterwords with Avene daily moisturizer because the scrub removes any oils necessary for the skin staying hydrated. So moisturizer is a must people! :)
Lia C.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT

Does this help with redness?

Join Now