BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic Non Comedogene Properties: Rich in Avene thermal spring water, this cleanser releases all of the water s soothing and softening properties Extremely gentle cleansing agents remove all traces of make - up from the face, eyes and lips, respecting the natural protective barrier of the skin and leaving it soft and supple. Hydrating ingredients provide a pleasant feeling of comfort day after day. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled unde see more...

Audrey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started to use this. I know it's not right to write a review right away you should test It to make sure it's good or bad but this cleanser is amazing!!!!! Great for dry skin type. It's gentle for you cleanser to get ride of build up impurities and make up and debris. I only need pump and a half and it's just enough. I massage in my skin and the feeling is great leaving my skin refreshed and smooth. I'm so far very happy with this and you Dec. Want something gentle for your cleanser for your skin type :).
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has grown on me while I have used it.  I received a large sample size of this.  I have heard from facials that my dry skin will be best treated with a milk based cleanser.  This milk cleanser is just very thick and doesn't make me feel as "clean" as others I have now tried.  I worry "residue" is left behind.  Though, I do feel conditioned after using this product.  It is gentle for skin and though I do not love the scent it is fairly neutral and mild.
Athena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this cleanser while dealing with cystic and chronic acne in high school. It was, and continues to be, one of the best cleansers I have ever tried. I believe that the packaging and formulation might be slightly different now, but the product continues to work very well for sensitive skin. It is definitely milky, moisturizing, non-drying, and effective. I highly recommend this cleanser and Avene as a brand, particularly for those who have oily or acne-prone skin.
Janey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. I have been using my Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser right now and I love it, but I always come back to this product time and time again. It is so gentle on your skin and doesn't strip away all the moisture. I have turned a bunch of friends on to this product.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I felt like the Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser worked well, I thought it was just working well enough.  I found it to be average, if not a bit pricy.  I love the Avene facial must and some of the masks, but this was just a miss for me.  I think it is just average.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing to feel in your face to removed the makeup. Yes a very nice packaging. It's absolutely effective, best decision. Yes yes. Best value and good price too. I honestly don't know what they can improve.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeously made cleanser, Avene continues to amaze me with their products. I bought have is from a dermatologist, it is VERY pricey but you're getting an excellent product that works. I would buy again after using sparingly!
Meghan L.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite products! It is my splurge item in my budget. It costs a little more than drug store cleansers but it is so much better.  After I use this product my skin feels so great afterwards.  I wish I found this product earlier than I did.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim from Walgreens one day - I've been using it for a few weeks and I do like it ! I would say in terms of a "cleansing" factor, I might get something else to supplement. It could also be that it's the summer in NYC, but I feel like this could be too moisturizing for a summer cleanser.. It doesn't seem to rinse fully off my skin. Winter I think it's great for extra moisture with dry skin. I will investigate other products from them though!
Melissa P.
This is by far the best cleanser I have used! It leaves your skin silky smooth and never dry. No break outs. Easy to use pump. Price is reasonable for the amount that you get. I purchased it on amazon and definitely will buy again. I am interested in using the other products as well. It helps with the redness on my face
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
I felt this left my face goopy and greasy. Did anyone else feel that way? How did you like it ?
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
Does this help with redness?
Anissa M.
Vancouver
I have oily skin in some patches and dry in others... will this make me super oily, as it is for dry / super dry skin?
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
Any recommendations on how to use this product?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
How is this ? I have severe rosacea and need some good skin care products to help combat this !