BY AVÈNE

Exude Radiant Skin A gentle and a remarkable Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser takes care of your very dry or sensitive skin with an exquisite gentle formula. This non-rinse cleanser removes traces of makeup and impurities with ease while taking ultra care of skin's hydro lipid film. It also nourishes, protects from harmful free radicals and hydrates, keeping your skin healthy, beautiful and radiant. Removes impurities and makeup Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Provides moisture and anti-oxidant protection This creamy formula with a pleasant fragrance is enriched with moisturizers keeping your skin supple, smooth and hydrated. Just For You: Dry and sensitive skin A Closer Look: Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser is formulated with AvFne Thermal Spring Water to soothe and hydrate, Hyaluronic acid to moisturize, Vitamin E to provide anti-oxidant protection and a gentle surfactant to cleanse the skin. You Won't Find: Soap Get Started: Apply with a cotton pad or with fingertips in a gentle circular motion. Remove excess with cotton pad. Follow it up with Gentle Toner and/or spray a fine mist of AvFne Thermal Spring Water. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Clarissa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is alright, I wouldn't repurchase it simply because it's too creamy for my skin and it feels like it's going to break me out
Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually I Never try this one but I read it's very effective tho so I wanna try this if it's ok can't wait to use this
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a freebie with purchase with other avene items. It is a nice creamy cleanser, but it is not one of my favorite products from their line. It is very moisturizing and has a nice neutral scent but it is a little bit too different from anything I am used to using. I am also confused if it is meant to be used as a face wash, body wash, makeup remover etc. bc it claims to be good for many of those items. I suppose its an all in one. I'm sure others love it but for me its just ok.
Mary R.
Markham, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while and was nice on my skin. Made my skin feel soft and felt really clean. You don’t have to use so much product which is nice. I gave it a 4 star because this product is a bit expensive for me. My mom tried it also and she 30 years my senior. She said it gave her skin a soft glow and really soft. It was gentle on her skin. I recommend this product.
Roxanne d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is really nice, perfect for sensitive skin. It's super gentle to the skin, cleanses nicely and removes your makeup quite easily. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup but it's still really good quality.
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, CANADA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the few Avene products I have used.  This Gentle Milk Cleanser was a sample and I must say the name is correct! The product a decent price for the value of the product.  Very Gentle as stated and smells Fantastic.  I would definitely recommend this product
Laura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser feels great and gentle on the skin and the ingredients are amazing.
I would recommend using a cleansing oil beforehand, since it is a milky consistency it does not remove make up very well.
I recommend this cleanser for sensitive skin.
Marian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product! Make up remover. You just have to apply with a cotton pod on your face and neck. It will leave your face very clean and soft.
Andreina G.
Excellent product fir sensitive skin. Cleans but does not dry out skin. My face feels clean and not stripped of moisture.