Avène Gentle Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Erika R.Avène Gentle Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Lydia D.

BY AVÈNE

Oil-free, acqueous gel formulated to gently and thoroughly remove make-up around the delicate eye area.

• Would I have to use a lot of product to remove the makeup 1 Answers
Avène Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
This was sent to me in one of my beauty box subscriptions. Very gentle on the eyes and and matte lipstick. Give it a try I know you will love it too!
Patricia R.
New Castle, DE
Me gusta mucho esta marca, a pesar de que su precio es un tanto elevado, desmaquilla muy bien, y es un producto bastante natural para la piel.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Perfect texture Love this smells great and my skin always feels softer after I use hate the makeup removers that feel like slick oil.
Melanie S.
Darby, PA
It's so easy to use. I squirt a little on my round cotton and with little pressure my make-up comes right off. Very good product
Eva D.
Parma Heights, OH
I really like how gentle thos product to the skin is. I habe so super sensitive skin so i have to be careful what I use.
kari g.
Phoenix, AZ
It is good just wished I didn't have too pit it it in twice . I've tried leaving it on for a min but it starts to sting
Jesssiicaa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Removes most of the makeup! Works great. Great packaging , I only used this a year . Good value and great price .
Raven T.
Richmond, KY
This product works very good on my skin. I hate the makeup removers that feel like slick oil.
Erika R.
San Luis Potosí
I use this gel to remove my eyeshadows and works perfectly. It is true that it is gentle with your skin and the best part is that it's oil-free. I love that the product comes with the famous Avène thermal water. I would not buy it again because I have enough with my micellar water but I totally recommend it.
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
Avene makes the most gentle, non irritating products and this is one of my favorites. It removes waterproof eye and lip makeup effectively without over-drying my sensitive skin. Just put some onto a cotton pad and wipe makeup off gently. Would recommend.
Maxine S.
Weslaco, TX
Would I have to use a lot of product to remove the makeup

Amazon