Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion uploaded by Jhanna S.

BY AVÈNE

This No-Rinse Cleansing Lotion Addresses the Needs of the Most Sensitive Skin. Formulated with minimal ingredients for maximum tolerance. Thoroughly cleanses without stripping the skin. Suitable for the eye area. Rich in Av ne Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and calm the skin. For hypersensitive & irritable skin. Guarantees of Quality. A constantly controlled active water. Rigorously selected innovati. see more...

Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion
  • "This cleanser by Avene is formulated for very sensitive or irritated skin. It's perfect for those recovering from sunburns, chemical procedure ir other skin irritations. I used it on my sunburn and it helped the skin on my face to heal flawlessly paired with the cicalfate cream. Try it. You You will be pleased!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
This stuff is fantastic! I love how pure and natural it is and that it is not animal tested. I love using it to melt off makeup after a night out without scrubbing my skin raw. Afterwards, I don’t even apply moisturizer because it makes my skin so soft.
Diliana G.
This is definitely my go-to spray. Very gentle and super refreshing. Perfect for those summer days. I like the travel size that I can keep in my purse and use when they day gets super hot. Highly recommended
Dixie S.
Lonoke
Don't really hardly ever use these types of products but when I do they're usually pretty good kind of Highly priced but usually take care of what I need to get done
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
If you have extremely sensitive irritated skin this is a great face wash to use. Avene has a whole line or product designed for people with sensitive skin needs. I find the face wash soothing to irritated skin and also hydrating for dryness. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive, dry, irritated or even sunburned skin.
Sharon B.
Brooklyn, NY
Alex T.
It is so so so gentle but it does not seem to help much with my acne though since it is just gentle really not really cleansing.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorite products. Like a lot of products I love it smells good and makes skin feel amazing. Good price
Karen L.

This no-rinse cleansing lotion is one of my favorite products from Avene, it is good for sensitive, ultra sensitive and irritated skin as it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic that is formulated without fragrance and parabens.
It has concentrated formula that is effective yet extremely gentle as it cleanses without stripping the skin's natural moisture and it is good to use all year round.
I use this morning and night, personally, I don't think it is a makeup remover, but more a follow-up cleanser as apart of a double cleanse for the evening.
Dot S.
Left my skin feeling clean but it’s oiliness added to the oil I already had in my skin and gave me really really bad spots after about 3 weeks of use. Wasn’t amazing at removing makeup either so would sometimes have to clean my face twice with this. Would not recommend.
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
It's a nice texture and makes your skin feel smooth but I do feel I have to use baby wipes to get my make up off beforehand as the cleanser on its own simply isn't enough to wipe all make up off and it isn't great for cleaning eye make up.
This is NOT the product for removing makeup. It's expensive and it's such a waste of product to remove makeup using this cleanser.