Avene Extremely Gentle cleaner lotion for hypersensitive and irritable skin, 200 ml

BY AVÈNE

No-rinse cleansing gel effectively removes impurities and minimizes skin irritation. Indication Allergic reaction to fragrance, colorants, parabens, and/or other cosmetic ingredients Sensitive, irritated skin Burning, stinging, itching, scaling skin Post- see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I really was not impressed with this cleanser. I received a sample size from my aesthetician. They use Avène products. I hate the strong perfume smell and I didn’t even fell like it cleansed my skin. I just wish Avène would remove perfumes from their skincare products.
Justine A.
This cleanser is amazing for my sensitive skin. I have such a hard time finding skincare that doesn't irritate and this line works amazingly.
Natalie C.
Savannah, GA
A milky cleanser I use when my skin is irritated. It is very gentle and hydrating. Does not cleanse makeup well.
Ronnie G.
Canadensis, PA
Works great doesn't leave a oily or greasy feeling behind like some other products do.... Highly recommend...
Laura M.
Broxburn
I discovered the Avene range by just googling face moisturiser for problem skin. Avene was one of the first ones that poped up so I read some reviews and decided that the moisturiser would be good for my skin. I have irratible, itchy, dry, red skin which really gets me down. One trying this for a couple of days my skin became less red, less irritable and less itchy. Brilliant! So much so I purchased the full skin care set from boots. My skin had never been less red and less itchy before. Recently I have stopped using this but I will post some pictures and another review soon😊 #Avene #SkinCare #ProblemSkin #StayTuned #Influenster
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Really great product for my sensitive skin. My mom introduced me this brand at a young age. Simple packaging makes it stand out among the crazy brands you see on shelves these days. Definitely a repeat user and would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin to try it out.
Annabelle J.
Avene have always been my go to skincare brand because they have a lot of products that can target redness and reduce inflammations in the skin. Absolutely love it, it's so soft and gentle on my skin, doesn't leave it dry or desperate for hydration either!
Gresa M.
London
Absolute staple. Gentle and effective, love  to go back to this one when my skins  acting  up and i need to  go back to basics until my skin barrier is strengthened again.
Sarah D.
Hampstead
I love avene, they really have good product for the skin. My skin never break out because of it! It's also really easy to find it (just at your local drug store)!
Francesca M.
Laval, Québec
I love this product very gentle on my skin in winter when I feel more sensitive with the cold temperature that irritate my skin I will buy it against next season