BY AVÈNE

Makes It Easy to Target Wrinkles For Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles 2 Hypoallergenic 3 Non Comedogenic The light Anti-wrinkle concentrate formula makes it easy to target wrinkles. For visible results, Eluage Anti-wrinkle concentrate contains a cosmetic resin to give skin a tight, more firm appearance. Hyaluronic Acid is the skin s key to regaining firmness and filling in wrinkles. For targeted results, Avene Dermatological Laboratories researchers fragmented H.A. in a specific size, Hyaluronic Acid Fragments to allow for greater penetration. Thanks to the pantented combination of Retinaldehyde and H.A.F. the Eluage range offers an innovative solution to fight the signs of aging. Promotes visible improvement of deep wrinkles, expression lines and creases. Skin looks younger, more rested and energized. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France has treated sensitive see more...

Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this line because it is easy to find and more on the affordable side of skin care. I love the sleek packaging (although it really reminds me of Avion packaging). I like this because it doesn't irritate me and makes me feel better - not sure how much it really does for my wrinkles though.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this cream was great but took alonger time to work and the price is high for this. I only used a small amount after showing best feeling.
Diana M.
Diana M.
When I went to the pharmacy to buy my sunscreen, for the purchase of any avene product you were given medical samples of other products of the same brand and gave me several samples of the anti wrinkle cream and also the eye and mess contour care and I have I loved to have it pending when the samples are finished buy them at the pharmacy.
Jazz F.
Jazz F.
Durgapuri , delhi
It woks like an average it depends on your skin type . I have sensitive skin so yeah I don't know mixed opinions
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Miami , FL
 muy efectivo para la piel previene el envejesimiento y la aparicion de arrugas en el cutis lo recomiedo.