Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ
April 28, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
I was skeptical, but it was recommend by a friend since I have very sensitive skin. Now I'm hooked on $16 water in a can!! I don't care, its worth it. One can seems to last me 3 months or so with daily use. Somehow this spring water acts like a very light moisturizer on my skin. I literally sigh every time I mist my face with this after washing. For about a year I have been suffering from random contact dermatitis on my face and I've had no negative reaction to this.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Perrysburg, OH
April 14, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
My daughter suffers from exzema due to allergies. She has acne on her face which is worst when treating her skin with cleansers. Her dermatologists recommended this product for her skin. It seems to be working well as long as she doesn't over exfoliate her skin. Gentle enough to use everyday.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
April 8, 2017, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
No lo he probado. Mi hijo tiene un grave problema de eczema y solo lo calma una crema con esteroide respetada súper fuerte.
emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I have combination skin, and this product always makes my skin feel oily after I apply it. Even though I got it from my dermatologist, my skin still dries up. Would not recommend.
Anais Andrea R.
Anais Andrea R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
This emollient cream is awesome, my skin is really delicate because I have atopic dermatitis. And this product is hypoallergenic and leave my skin soft and refreshing. I'm so happy to have it. My skyn right now are much better with this cream. I use this product in the morning after shower and in the night before to go sleep. My dermatologist recommended. "Use cream 2 times in the day for more results"
Vita S.
Vita S.
Spain
I have combination skin and the truth is that it helped me. I applied 3 times a day in areas where I have dry skin and in very small amount. I recommend it.

Tengo la piel mixta y la verdad es que a mi me ha ayudado. Me aplico 3 veces al día en las zonas donde tengo la piel seca y en muy pequeña cantidad.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
June 21, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
Retu piel siempre que lo necesites. Cualquier producto de esta marca es excepcional. Casi toda su gama se comporta genial con mi piel
Luise
Luise
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:51 a.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
I really wanted to like this since I've only seen good reviews. But I have very sensitive skin and it made my entire face tingle.
Sofía T.
Sofía T.
Guayas, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Avene Eau Thermale TriXera Selectoise Emollient Cream
I know many of us don't know what to use before our make up routine but we could add this, it's natural and helps us to keep our skin fresh and healthy.