BY AVÈNE

Apply cream once or twice a day to very dry areas on the face and body. Use on skin after cleansing. see more...

LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hydration spray and helps the itching it soothes the skin and amazing for dry skin , it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky made with good ingredients and like the packaging I would recommend this product to everyone
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical, but it was recommend by a friend since I have very sensitive skin. Now I'm hooked on $16 water in a can!! I don't care, its worth it. One can seems to last me 3 months or so with daily use. Somehow this spring water acts like a very light moisturizer on my skin. I literally sigh every time I mist my face with this after washing. For about a year I have been suffering from random contact dermatitis on my face and I've had no negative reaction to this.
Anais Andrea R.
This emollient cream is awesome, my skin is really delicate because I have atopic dermatitis. And this product is hypoallergenic and leave my skin soft and refreshing. I'm so happy to have it. My skyn right now are much better with this cream. I use this product in the morning after shower and in the night before to go sleep. My dermatologist recommended. "Use cream 2 times in the day for more results"
Ariana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo utilicé por casualidad, ya que fui a la farmacia y vi el producto a un precio muy bajo y que había visto muchos buenos comentarios sobre él, así que lo compró pero realmente hice con incredulidad mientras yo no creía que el agua de manantial lo haría servirá para Todo lo que dijeron, pero en realidad es gnial para lugares donde el clima es muy cálido al menos donde vivo la temperatura media es de 34 ° C y esto ayuda mucho para la hidratación de la cara y para mantener la cara con la iluminación adecuada. Si no lo has probado, no esperar más.
Sylvia H.
Perrysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter suffers from exzema due to allergies. She has acne on her face which is worst when treating her skin with cleansers. Her dermatologists recommended this product for her skin. It seems to be working well as long as she doesn't over exfoliate her skin. Gentle enough to use everyday.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
No lo he probado. Mi hijo tiene un grave problema de eczema y solo lo calma una crema con esteroide respetada súper fuerte.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, and this product always makes my skin feel oily after I apply it. Even though I got it from my dermatologist, my skin still dries up. Would not recommend.
Judit M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
En los lugares de clima calidos es una excelente opcion para refrescar y mantener la humedad y la frescura de la piel . creo que un producto que no debe de faltar en el bolso ya que es un que tiene un buen precio y una buena calidad.............
ññ.....
Sofía T.
Guayas, Guayaquil, Ecuador
I know many of us don't know what to use before our make up routine but we could add this, it's natural and helps us to keep our skin fresh and healthy.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
Beauty Junkie Expert
Retu piel siempre que lo necesites. Cualquier producto de esta marca es excepcional. Casi toda su gama se comporta genial con mi piel
Will A.
Does this product really work for dry itchy skin?  Thanks
connie P.
Logan, OH
Where can you find this? And how fast does this work?