BY AVÈNE

Avene Eau Thermale Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel 400 ml see more...

Oumaima S.
As I have gotten older, I have acquired sensitivities to skin products that used to never affect me. The eye cream I had been using and actually really liked suddenly started to really irritate the skin around my eyes. It even caused the skin to swell and peel. After doing a Google search for eye moisturizers for sensitive skin, I found this Soothing Eye Contour Cream by Avene, among a couple of others. I tried them all, and only this one worked, and it worked beautifully! I am very thankfuL
Amel Z.
Rabat
I have mixed feelings about this eau thermale. It contains a lot of alcohol which irritates my sensitive skin. It may work for people who are tolerant to alcohol.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
¡Quiéralo! Al igual que el grosor del limpiador, la espuma, y ​​especialmente el olor. La cara se siente limpia, rica en humedad y huele bien después de usar el producto.
Angeles R.
Caracas
A mi me gusta variar mucho mis rutinas de día como de noche pero con este cleanser me quedo. Es mi favorito siempre
Eu quero muito tudo por favor me envie isso tudo necessito usar e dar opiniões quero fazer parte dos testadores