Avene Eau Thermale Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Meryem O.Avene Eau Thermale Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Lizzy G.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties: Cicalfate cream contains a combination of powerful ingredients: Micronized sucralfate, a unique and effective ingredient helps to restore the skin barrier and minimize cutaneous irritation. Copper sulfate and zinc sulfate work synergistically to promote and maintain a healthy skin environment during recovery. A high percentage of Avene thermal spring water helps soothe and soften the skin. Cicalfate cream, will help improve comfort by maintaining the skin in an ideal environment promoting the skin recovery process.  Cicalfate cream is easy to apply and particularly adapted for the sensitive skin of adults, children and infants. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologist

Buy on Amazon
Gaby Z.
Gaby Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
This cream is one of my holy grails when my skin is super sensitive I apply it, it's so magical, my skin feels so hydrated with this. Also helps to restorate my skin.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! I use it on my skin all the time under my sunblock to avoid getting sunburns on my ultra sensitive skin. I haven't had a sunburn since I started coupling it with my sunblock. It's also very soothing to irritated skin and can be used after chemical peels and other skin treatments It's also hypo-allergenic.
Tonae A.
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I Personally Haven't Used This Product But I Heard It Works Well.Especially With Dry Skin It Gives It The Right Kind Of Moisture
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
This was my first Avene purchase and I still LOVE it. It wasn't actually what I was looking for but it turned out to be great. It's for more severe skin problems then what I was looking to repair. I have acne marks and scarring but they had some better products for that. This lotion is very thick and COLD which feels great on the skin. I used it on my chest as I had some discoloration from not wearing sunscreen when I was younger. It's worked great!
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Miami , FL
Great cream with awesome ingredients. This stuff actually works. Best for post procedure, open wouds or any rash. Essential item.
Minnie R.
Minnie R.
Chewelah, WA
Works very well on dry irritated skin..no harsh smell and is very moisturizing..this brand makes great products!..would definitely buy again
Tamera B.
Tamera B.
Calgary, AB
This is a great product. Borders on miracle. It was recommended by an esthetician and I have been using it even since. Pricy but worth it! It speeds the repair or dry, cracked, or even scratched/burned, irritated (from acne or picking) to the point where it is almost unnoticeable overnight.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
it's a nice produte very useful it's for sensitive skin 🤗 it help repairing your skin after a damage it's not expensive at all i really recommend it for you girls 😚😚
Caterina I.
Caterina I.
Mississauga, Ontario
I use this on all my cuts, scrapes and burns. I don't like the way polysporin works, so this is what I use instead. Works amazing on bikini area razor burn too!