BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Properties: Cicalfate cream contains a combination of powerful ingredients: Micronized sucralfate, a unique and effective ingredient helps to restore the skin barrier and minimize cutaneous irritation. Copper sulfate and zinc sulfate work synergistically to promote and maintain a healthy skin environment during recovery. A high percentage of Avene thermal spring water helps soothe and soften the skin. Cicalfate cream, will help improve comfort by maintaining the skin in an ideal environment promoting the skin recovery process.  Cicalfate cream is easy to apply and particularly adapted for the sensitive skin of adults, children and infants. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologist

Buy on Amazon
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I really loved using this restorative cream for the first sunburn of the summer season. It really did a good job at preventing me from peeling or damaging my skin. The cream is very thick and can be heavy for a daily moisturizer during the summer but if you need to regenerate skin it is perfect!
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
This was my first Avene purchase and I still LOVE it. It wasn't actually what I was looking for but it turned out to be great. It's for more severe skin problems then what I was looking to repair. I have acne marks and scarring but they had some better products for that. This lotion is very thick and COLD which feels great on the skin. I used it on my chest as I had some discoloration from not wearing sunscreen when I was younger. It's worked great!
Sharon B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! I use it on my skin all the time under my sunblock to avoid getting sunburns on my ultra sensitive skin. I haven't had a sunburn since I started coupling it with my sunblock. It's also very soothing to irritated skin and can be used after chemical peels and other skin treatments It's also hypo-allergenic.
Gaby Z.
This cream is one of my holy grails when my skin is super sensitive I apply it, it's so magical, my skin feels so hydrated with this. Also helps to restorate my skin.
Ryan G.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to overnight moisturizer when my skin feels itchy or inflamed. It’s not just for your face either, I use it on my collarbone and décolleté also.
Tonae A.
Fayetteville, NC
I Personally Haven't Used This Product But I Heard It Works Well.Especially With Dry Skin It Gives It The Right Kind Of Moisture
Leticia D.
Great cream with awesome ingredients. This stuff actually works. Best for post procedure, open wouds or any rash. Essential item.
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My face is really sensitive and I always have to put something for refresh it. This is perfect to calm my irritation ilove it
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
This cream really does what it claims !!
It hydrates scaly irritated areas of skin and aids in quick healing.
I use it to help with redness around my nose and on areas where I have scaly dry patches left over from the occasional acne spot.
This is a very thick ointment, so a little goes along way. It doesn't smell of chemicals, which is always nice. Use it 2-3 times a day on problem areas and watch them progressively get better.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
In love with this product! Been using it for about a week and it’s done wonders for my skin. The weathers been up and down and my face was dryer then normal, this cream has started to help restore hydration in my skin