BY AVÈNE

Brand from France: Avene. Pack Size - 40ml see more...

Karen Jazmín E.
Este protector solar de Avene es una de las maravillas del cielo,no te deja la piel con exceso de grasa,te mantiene la piel protegida por mas tiempo que los demás y no sientes la cara espesa,es como si no llevaras nada.
Maritza L.
This has been my spf and saves me from the sun and also to get pimples in my face because that's what many sunscreens do to me
Shayre C.
Hollywood, FL
Loveee loveee loveee its just an amazing product its a little small for the price but its amazing you can find it in any drug store. I love how it leaves my face super moisture i totally recommend it.
Nassima T.
sidi bel abbes
A day cream that protects the skin from exterior aggressions and UV rays, which can cause skin aging and hyperpigmentation problems. Leaves no white marks, spreads easily and penetrates the skin well to form an invisible protective film.
Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, with its soothing and anti-irritating properties, it calms the most sensitive skins...it is truuuue
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
I like the product smell pretty good and don't feels heavy in the skin, I wish have more uv so I can wear longer at the pool
hakima a.
algiers
i like it this is for all typs of skins like the effect my skin absorbe it 👌👌👌 i dont use it every day but i like it