Skin CareFacial SkincareAvène
Avene - Day Protector UV EX SPF 30 PA+++ 40ml

Avene - Day Protector UV EX SPF 30 PA+++ 40ml

by Avène

Brand from France: Avene. Pack Size - 40ml

for oily skin it is recommended to use this sunscreen under makeup
Start your review of Avene - Day Protector UV EX SPF 30 PA+++ 40ml!
Tammy E.
Ok so TECHNICALLY, not a sunscreen, however it's a great day cream that's got spf 30 in it which is recommended for your face, and I love it! It's great for sensitive skin, doesn't have a strong smell, very liquid in a creamy way (?). I wear this pretty much every day under my make up, which makes it look beautiful, and it's got a subtle green tint that helps redness, I only wish it was just a tinge greener. All in all, such a great way to use spf especially for those of us who don't remember to use it.
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
I like the product smell pretty good and don't feels heavy in the skin, I wish have more uv so I can wear longer at the pool
Shayre C.
Duluth, GA
Loveee loveee loveee its just an amazing product its a little small for the price but its amazing you can find it in any drug store. I love how it leaves my face super moisture i totally recommend it.
Raluca R.
Ploermel
Avene - Day Protector UV EX SPF 30 PA+++ 40ml uploaded by Raluca R.
A high protection cream. It’s quite a good one, the texture, it’s quite dense, but it keeps your skin really moisturized. Personally, I don’t find easy to apply, at least on my skin it was not. But, it did protect my skin, as they promise ! Avene Cream Very High Protection SPF 50
ლალი გ.
Wilmington, DE
I also use this cream and I like very much💫💫. In the morning☀️, when I wash 💦my skin with Avene’s cleanance, then I always use this protector. After I use this cream my skin is smooth ☁️ and beautiful 🧝‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️
Karen Jazmín E.
Este protector solar de Avene es una de las maravillas del cielo,no te deja la piel con exceso de grasa,te mantiene la piel protegida por mas tiempo que los demás y no sientes la cara espesa,es como si no llevaras nada.
Nassima T.
sidi bel abbes
A day cream that protects the skin from exterior aggressions and UV rays, which can cause skin aging and hyperpigmentation problems. Leaves no white marks, spreads easily and penetrates the skin well to form an invisible protective film.
Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, with its soothing and anti-irritating properties, it calms the most sensitive skins...it is truuuue
Jagriti D.
N Brunswick, NJ
Avene - Day Protector UV EX SPF 30 PA+++ 40ml uploaded by Jagriti D.
This is one of the most pleasant sunscreens I’ve used. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn’t leave a white cast or leaves me feeling sticky. It evens out my skin tone. As it is only SPF 30, I try to reapply once in 5 hours very lightweight and effective.
Julia B.
Lima
Excellent product, a smooth texture, it is not greasy or has annoying odors, it perfectly fulfills its function and goes very well with sensitive skin. After applying it, it leaves a very thin film that is not noticeable during the day, which is what usually bothers the most about using sunscreen on a daily basis.
Johanna S.
Villahermosa,Tabasco
I love everything about Avène, it helps me a lot with my face I really recommend it very much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...