BY AVÈNE

Gentle Formulas & Textures Developed to Comfort Skin. Pre-tocopheryl:  depigmenting agent: Retinaldehyde + pre-tocopheryl:  stimulate cell renewal and and anti-oxidant protection. Exclusive trio of active ingredients work synergistically to reduce and prevent dark spots *. Even out skin tone and restore radiance. For dry skin. Guarantees of Quality. A constantly controlled active water. Rigorousl. see more...

• I've heard great things about this product but none from darker ski...1 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I would like to try this product, so little I have heard are excellent! I have many spots on the skin and these types of products have become indispensable for me.
Kappy N.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
I've heard alot about these products and how good they are for all skin types but neever had the chance to go and buy it. All my friends use it and they say its really gentle on their skin and good for sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate them
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product a lot, my cutis didn't change...but i didn't go worst... I didn't recommend it
I've heard great things about this product but none from darker skin women. Does it work for darker girls??