Avene Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel

by Avène

Non-drying, soap-free cleansing gel gently cleanses while nourishing the skin. Leaves a protective barrier to ensure skin stays smooth and supple. For very dry skin. Benefits: Gentle foaming texture thoroughly and gently cleanses. Contains the Avene Cold Cream formula to nourish and soften the skin. Nourishing and non-drying formula leaves a protective film on the skin. Suitable for infants, children and adults. Fragrance-free, soap-free. Contains Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften the skin. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. We strongly suggest that you visit a medical skin care professional for a complete skin diagnosis before purchasing Avene products. Properties: Formulated with a high concentration of  Avene thermal spring water and enriched with Cold Cream, this creamy cleansing gel provide nourishing relief from extreme dryness and strengthens

Quiero saber si esta crema es muy buena. Hidrata, deja la piel suave y qué aroma tiene? Me gustaría probarla pronto
Is this cleanser good for acne prone skin??
Start your review of Avene Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel!
Laura S.
Ich mag es wirklich sehr gerne. Es reinigt gut und die Haut fühlt sich danach sehr weich an.
Krystel B.
Plantation, FL
Love it so much, help my skin feel smooth and nice. Anyhow my skin is very dry and I like that this verme let me feel better.
Sandra T.
West palm beach, FL
Hola me gustaria probarla el producto haber como actua en mi cuerpo,se ve interesante por eso quiero probarla yo la recome daria despues de usarla depende efecto que tenga en mi le dare publicidad espero probarla pronto muchas gracias
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cold cream mixed with a gel -- my two favorite forms of skin care! I have very dry and sensitive skin so my dermatologist recommended using products like cold creams or cream cleansers. I love this product, its a keeper!
Keti K.
I love the brand, because it works really well on my acne prone skin. It is very gentle for the sensitive skin. Definitely recommended.
Nino M.
My skin is very dry and sensitive. That's why i suffer a lot in winter. My dermatologist suggested this gel to me. And since than i am a regular customer of this product. It is the best cleansing gel i have ever used. because now my skin never irritates. Also it never peels and looks flawless. This was my agenda and its done :)
Caroline P.
Lachine, Québec
De loin, mon body wash préféré. Il sent tellement bon ! Il est doux et crémeux à souhait. Il nettoie la peau en profondeur, la laissant souple et hydratée ! Idéale à l'hiver lors des grands froids qui assèchent la peau, mais aussi l'été, après une journée d'exposition au soleil. Elle appaise réelement. Je l'adore !
Marcela T.
I feel like it is a really good product. But honestly I am still thinking if rebuying it or not. But if you have dry skin this is game changing
Melina-Germana M.
Brampton, ON
Literally owe my clear skin to this product. I love every product from this brand and will continue to use daily. I use it twice a day as it’s gentle enough on my skin and would definitely recommend it to those looking for a new skin care brand.
bella D.
guelph
This avene cleanser is everything. Best cleanser I’ve used hands down. It makes my skin look better almost immediately after use. It’s a little pricey but one small bottle will last me a year since you need so little.