Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream uploaded by Nancy S.Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream uploaded by Camila N.

BY AVÈNE

Repairs Nourishes Protects Intensely Soothes For Severe Dryness 2 Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Cold Cream Lip Cream has similar properties to the traditional Cold Cream combined with Sucralfate, a tissue-repairing agent. Lips are immediately nourished repaired. Its smooth translucent formula is based on Avene thermal spring water with soothing softening properties. This cream therefore leaves an invisible barrier against external aggressions. The lips are durably comforted, supple soft. Guarantees of Quality: Constantly controlled soothing spring water 2 Innovative rigorously selected ingredients 3 Validated by rigorous tests of effectiveness, tolerance hypoallergenicity 4 Tested under dermatological control 6 Gentle formulas textures developed to comfort sensitive skin 9 A cosmetic vigilance committee

Buy on SkinSto...
Tyng W.
It was fine when I first started using it, but it seems to have increased the level of dryness of my lips. It also doesn’t seem to absorb well into my lips anymore and just sits on top. Unfortunately it’s hard for me to just throw away or put aside since it was on the more expensive side (for me anyway). I started using it as a balm on the drier parts of my hands.
Nancy S.
Love love this product!!! For one it smells good two it’s gives me a fresh feeling on my lips applies great!! And it’s small enough to fit in your pocket or clutch! I would totally buy it again when I run out!!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
I really enjoy this product! Super awesome to use I got it at Walmart and works well! Very easy to use and apply and like I said works well I totally recommend there to buy this product and try it out it makes my lips super soft .
megan w.
I bought this for my lips a few weeks ago and it works amazing! I was drawn to this brand from using its acne treatment and have not been disappointed with any of their products yet. Everything works amazingly!!!
Marissa R.
new york, NY
my favorite lip cream! helps with my chapped lips the best! especially after they are tattooed. definitely long lasting and will be buying this over and over again!
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
The only thing I can use on my dry cracked lips with my current acne medicine. Heels those puppies right up! So moisturizing and a light scent that's not irritating!
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this lip cream, I love it very much, I love it and i like it to used it every day, yes is easy to use
Rachel W.
Montreal
This product is amazing and last a very long time! It is a little bit expansive for the amount but considering the result and the time this product last, I really recommend! I purchase it at local drugstore and always ask for other sample of the brand at the same time which makes profits of my purchase at the same time! I use to be in love with Nivea lip balm until I realized that the more I applied the product, the more my lips needed the product. Unlike Nivea or Lipsil, this does not make my lips create an dependance of the product.
Camila N.
Toronto
Helps dry lips specially during winter time or if you work in a place with Hvac all day. It is good, however I find the one by La Roche-Posay Ceralip Lip Repair Cream better.
Julie M.
Lévis
I love this product! In the cold winter of quebec, Nothing has ever work to keep my lips moist. At their worst  they tend to crack & bleed but when i use this i can get back to soft lips in as little to 2 days. The trick as any treatment is of course to prevent and therefore use it before the damage so when i use it every morning even Under lipstick i manage to keep good hydrated lips.