BY AVÈNE

Repairs Nourishes Protects Intensely Soothes For Severe Dryness 2 Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Cold Cream Lip Cream has similar properties to the traditional Cold Cream combined with Sucralfate, a tissue-repairing agent. Lips are immediately nourished repaired. Its smooth translucent formula is based on Avene thermal spring water with soothing softening properties. This cream therefore leaves an invisible barrier against external aggressions. The lips are durably comforted, supple soft. Guarantees of Quality: Constantly controlled soothing spring water 2 Innovative rigorously selected ingredients 3 Validated by rigorous tests of effectiveness, tolerance hypoallergenicity 4 Tested under dermatological control 6 Gentle formulas textures developed to comfort sensitive skin 9 A cosmetic vigilance committee

Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
I really enjoy this product! Super awesome to use I got it at Walmart and works well! Very easy to use and apply and like I said works well I totally recommend there to buy this product and try it out it makes my lips super soft .
megan w.
I bought this for my lips a few weeks ago and it works amazing! I was drawn to this brand from using its acne treatment and have not been disappointed with any of their products yet. Everything works amazingly!!!
Marissa R.
new york, NY
my favorite lip cream! helps with my chapped lips the best! especially after they are tattooed. definitely long lasting and will be buying this over and over again!
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
The only thing I can use on my dry cracked lips with my current acne medicine. Heels those puppies right up! So moisturizing and a light scent that's not irritating!
Chantal J.
I love this lip cream, I love it very much, I love it and i like it to used it every day, yes is easy to use
Julie M.
Lévis
I love this product! In the cold winter of quebec, Nothing has ever work to keep my lips moist. At their worst  they tend to crack & bleed but when i use this i can get back to soft lips in as little to 2 days. The trick as any treatment is of course to prevent and therefore use it before the damage so when i use it every morning even Under lipstick i manage to keep good hydrated lips.
romi M.
constantine
it is a wonderful product from avene , i love it  , i want to try it . it you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you
Paula P.
I have very dry lips and all balms taht i proved wasn't enough for my lips. it is perfect por several dry
shaïma S.
One of the best product out there! It moisturizes very well. I recommend it to everyone out here
Tashahub
Loved it! So light on my skin COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream and the price it right!