Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Dodi T.Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Melanie V.

BY AVÈNE

Hypoallergenic ; Information? 1-866-41-AVENE see more...

Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm
  • "This is such a staple for dry skin! It smells clean and soft and delivers the same. Leaves a slight pearl shine to lips and keeps them soft and supple." in 25 reviews
  • "I tried a few products from Avene and really liked them, so I thought I would give this a try too. I'm glad that I did - this lip balm works. It is very moisturizing and has a nice texture. It doesn't have any obvious "taste" that I noticed (something that I hate about some lip balms) and it lasts for a long time." in 13 reviews
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony , ID
Review for: Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm, .14 oz more...
This product works ok but for the price point I don’t think it’s worth it. I will continue to use this product but probably won’t buy it again. I think you can find cheaper options that work just as well
Amanda C.
When you take Accutane, your lips go through war!  This cold cream lip balm saved my lips from a world of hurt!  It glides on and is creamy and although some may not like the scent, I loved it!  I snagged this from my dermatologists office and it was nearly impossible to get because they always sell out.  Your lips will be a little white from this but I always applied it at bedtime or rubbed my finger over my lips to melt the whiteness into my lips and it wasn't an issue.  Love it!  You will wake up with the softest lips on the planet!
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
An amazing product for anyone looking to avoid chapped lips. Born and raised in the midwest, this is one of only a few I would recommend to help your lips survive winter. Creates a thin and creamy barrier tough enough to stand up to the elements. If you like a balm that is a bit thicker or waxier I recommend the sensitive lips balm from Avene as well...sometimes even layered together!
Jenissa B.
Lancaster, PA
This product from Avon is amazing, it's not so pricy either and the quality of this product is great. I would define recommend for anyone who loves to have soft lips. It's such a good moisturizer for the lips
Hailie D.
Review for: 0.14-Ounce Tube more...
I have never felt so passionately about a lip balm before this product. It’s INCREDIBLE. Saves me during those harsh winter months or long plane rides when your lip feel like they’re going to fall off. I swear by it!!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This lip balm has been my saving grace during this weird winter in California. Normally I have such dry lips that they peel, crack, and bleed and that is if I am not the one tugging on skin causing it to bleed. This product is so unbelievably creamy and soothing that my lips are in the best shape they have been in a very long time. This is my new number one lip balm. The only one downside is that since it is a cold cream based product it does leave your lips a bit of a shiny white color. You can cover this up by using a lipstick on top of it.
Daniela M.
This was the first lip balm my dermatologist prescrib me. I bought at least two of this product because it does hidrates your lips in matter of days, and my lips cracked a lot with and without sun, they're way too dry. The thing I didn't like about this lip balm was that it used to leave this white or pearl finish that didn't look good at all, at least to me. So I changed to Eucerin Ph5 Sensitive Skin, which is also really good.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Eau Thermale more...
This product is a must have for all who suffer from dry lips especially if you live in a dry place like Arizona. I tried so many brands this one is a little bit more expensive then the others but believe me it will repair your lips from the first day and you can use it 2 to 3 times a day and that's it your lips will feel softer and healthier.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Emma C.
Blooming Prairie, MN
Review for: Eau Thermale more...
This product does above and beyond of just being a balm. It makes a good primer as well, and the rehydration it gives is amazing. It's a cold and refreshing feeling. It's my first time buying this product and I definitely plan on buying it again! It's so easy to use and an affordable price as well!
Sammie B.
Russellville
Is this product creamy on the lips??
Carly F.
Washington, DC
Does this lip balm contain SPF?
Camellia M.
How effective is this lip balm? Do you find yourself needing to reapply, and if so, how frequently?
Glenis D.
It can be used whit lip?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How much does this normally cost? How long does it last?