BY AVÈNE

Non-stripping formula maintains skin’s natural pH balance. Indication Very dry skin Skin overstressed by cleansing products -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Skin type Dry and very dry skin ------------ see more...

Alecaryelis J.
I am of the people that when I receive a lot of stress or worry, it is reflected in my face, I get many imperfections and that is why I always use this soap for the face, it does not remove them, but if it helps reduce them and I do not get out so much , so far it has worked for me and it's fine.
Irene M.
Calling it soap (for lack of a better word) does not do justice to the superb qualities of this product. I absolutely love it...makes my skin feel smooth and silky that I no longer need to use gobs of body lotion after showering. Plus, it leaves a wonderful, clean scent in the bathroom.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
The scent of this bar is clean and fresh! This soap is so moisturizing I felt like I bathed in a tub of lotion! My skin felt so silky and refreshed after I had to go buy another just so I didn't have to go without when this one was all done !
Lauren L.
Paris
If you travel somewhere and don't want to have to pack a body wash and a face cleanser, grab this baby! its formula is really gently and moisturizing and can be used both as a body wash and a face wash. My body skin is dry, my face skin is oily, and both of them appreciated this soap, as well as my luggage! The smell isn't the best but definitely not the worst. Plus, its price is quite good. One soap bar lasts about 3-4 weeks
Quarter P.
Lachine, QC
This "soap" is the only soap bar I dare to wash my face with. It leave your skin feelling very moistroize and soft. I got my entire family adicted to it. It's also perfect for traveling!!
Sofia d.
mar del plata
No me parece muy bueno ya que el aroma no me gusta. Además no hace nada de espuma al usarlo.