BY AVÈNE

Avene Cold Cream Body Lotion - 13.52 oz. Avene Cold Cream Body Lotion has an extremely emollient, non-greasy formula that deeply moisturizes to restore suppleness to dry, flaky skin. Its nourishing ingredients and rich, smooth texture penetrate skin to offer deep hydration. Plus, Avene Cold Cream Body Lotion has a pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin-Deeply moisturizes to restore suppleness-Nourishing ingredients-Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Especially Suited For: Dry to very dry skin Essential Elements: Avene Cold Cream Body Lotion comes in a 13.52-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Apply to body after cleansing. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this line and wish it were more popular.  These products are so unbelievably soothing and comforting. I think the world of this body lotion.  My skin can get dry and scaly, and this stuff is affordable and immediately calms down my skin woes.  I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new lotion.  You get a huge bottle!
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
Makes my skin very silky soft and smooth! The lotion lasts pretty long, and keeps my sink very hydrated. I use this everyday!!!
Neasha 🌻.
Scarborough , ON
The Avene Cold Cream Body Lotion is one of my favorites especially when temperatures start to drop as it makes it an ideal body lotion for colder seasons. During the fall and winter seasons, our skin tends to lack a lot of moisture and this cream is great at locking in moisture 24/7. It is ideal for sensitive skins and the texture is creamy and soothing. It retails at Shoppers for around $20+ which is bit on the expensive side but is worth every buck! My allergy specialist had recommended this lotion after I had suffered from an allergy attack and broke out in a terrible rash. Too much of my surprise this lotion worked wonders! I even purchased the mist spray and used it on a daily basis as it was very cooling and refreshing  on hot summer days. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone as a must have!
Raigna V.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE! I i have sensitive itchy skin and his cream is he best! Absorbs easily and just glides on softly. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated and relieved but not sticky
Injla K.
Waterloo
While the body wash from this line is amazing, the lotion is a very overpriced formula with very mediocre ingredients and it feels heavy on skin. Doesnt hydrate much at all.
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
This lotion is so moisturizing. The effects stay with you all day until your next shower. No more dry flaky skin. Fantastic product!!!
Lamyae L.
Perfect for summer and after tanning 😚🌞🌞🌞🐳🐚🐙🍸 smooth moisturize and make your skin very healthy