Avene Cleansing Foam, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Justine S.

BY AVÈNE

For Normal to Combination Sensitive Skin Mattifying - gently cleanses leaving skin perfectly matte 2 For face and eyes Hypoallergenic 2 Non-Comedogenic 3 Paraben-free 4 Soap-free Patented active ingredient helps regulate excess sebum production. Proven to immediately reduce lipids on the skin by 54% after a single application. Soothes and softens with Avene Thermal Spring Water. see more...

Avene Cleansing Foam, 5.07 fl oz
  • "I have been using it for a week and I love it! I have oily, sensitive skin and this foam is so gentle, it cleans my face perfectly, right after I rinse it out I can feel and see how refreshed my face is...and it helps my skin with the excess oil. My face ends up beautifully matte! I can't believe I didn't use this foam before. I highly recommend it. Specially if you have sensitive and oily skin." in 6 reviews
Julia C.
Austin, TX
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser I have ever used. I’ve purchased this twice because it is so gentle on my skin, removes all of my makeup at night and smells so good. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin or looking for a gentle cleanser.
Erin W.
I really like the foaming cleanser for my combo skin. It doesn't dry my face out and it leaves my face feeling nice and clean. It helps reduce the oiliness which I love. It's easy to use and I like the pump.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Another fabulous avene item- I love this cleansing foam and from a face "wash" user i would not have think I would be hooked. This is so light and moisturizing while you are washing your face. The scent is mild but very pretty. This makes me feel extra "clean" and I often want to wash my face twice. I love using the avene moisturizer after. These products have completely changed my skin routine as someone who never cared about her skin it is now one of my favorite parts of my nightly routine
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this foaming cleanser! I use the double cleansing method on my skin with first an oil based cleanser and then this after and it is so gentle! Just learned that they only made the smaller size to see if people liked it and now is only made in the larger sized version.
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this cleansing foam. My rosacea has improved since I've been using this. It doesn't dry my skin out after use. I like to follow it with the thermal water.
Cadeidre W.
I used this after cleaning the makeup off my face with warm water. I initially thought this worked very good but realized that it only cleans the surface
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Incredibly gentle - does not strip moisture. I use this on its own and with a kojnac sponge for deeper clean. I would definitely repurchase
Ashley D.
Albany
Ok cleaning foam. I've used better but this pretty much cleanses as well as anything else. Kinda spendy and not worth the price to me
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
It smells so good, it's good for different types of skin, it works well for the cost, it will help to control the oil of the skin!
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
Nice and quite gentle but I find the foam is still a bit too drying for my dry, sensitive skin. Maybe I need the milky cleanser?